3 days after flipping to 12/12

Virandell

Hi are they looking alright ?I done small "clean up" today and they been swapped 3 days ago 12/12 I am not sure now actually if I could have wait few more days before doing something like that

Attachments

• IMG_20200512_184709.jpg
    IMG_20200512_184709.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20200512_132910.jpg
    IMG_20200512_132910.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 80
look pretty good, but still look pretty young to go into flower. Not that you can't do it. Just don't expect a large yield. It's not too late to go back to veg if you chose to do so. I wouldn't leave the leaves real wet. you mainly want to spray the underside as that's where they drink from. maybe lighten up on your watering some. look just a little over watered. all in all it doesn't look bad at all. just needs a minor tweeking.

look pretty good, but still look pretty young to go into flower. Not that you can't do it. Just don't expect a large yield. It's not too late to go back to veg if you chose to do so. I wouldn't leave the leaves real wet. you mainly want to spray the underside as that's where they drink from. maybe lighten up on your watering some. look just a little over watered. all in all it doesn't look bad at all. just needs a minor tweeking.
Thanks alot buddy for tips appreciate it I am hoping for 7~oz they been vegged for 29 days actually ^^ the picture was done right after watering and Yee you are right they been actually abit overwatered I went abit crazy becouse I done it like every 3 days .. what about removing leafs I am abit worried now about it as I think I should wait after strech ?
Sorry for my English btw :D

Thanks alot buddy for tips appreciate it I am hoping for 7~oz they been vegged for 29 days actually ^^ the picture was done right after watering and Yee you are right they been actually abit overwatered I went abit crazy becouse I done it like every 3 days .. what about removing leafs I am abit worried now about it as I think I should wait after strech ?
Sorry for my English btw :D
29 days from seed or clone? Either way, that’s a pretty young plant to flower.

Mine were only 5 weeks when I flipped them but they were a little bigger. with 4 plant that's do-able. probably closer to 10 - 12 oz. I'm going with 2.5 oz. min. per plant because that's about the norm for a 1st grow. You can take a look at my journal if you'd like to see what those plants look like now. Got about 7 - 10 days til harvest. I expect 12 - 16 oz. from 3 plants with a 5 week veg time.

oh boy those are some fat indica leaves! I like it.

Back
Top Bottom