3 weeks and 3 days into flower

@Nunyabiz What's the coconut water doing?
Hmm, quite a lot really.
It promotes root growth, promotes more nodes, has very good totally organic nutrients and micronutrients, amino acids, cytokines and other enzymes, feeds the mycorrhazae, promotes chelation and nutrient uptake.

Aloe vera water from the store? Or do you make your own
I go the easy route and buy the powder.

Thank you, I'm going to have to give it a try. Any particular brand of coconut water?
I use this one, way cheaper and fresher.

Hey Nunya,
I really like what you're doing, and I'd like to learn from you if you don't mind sharing your knowledge?
I've mostly grown in coco, but I want to do more soil growing, and I'd also preferably go organic - which seems to be what you're doing in a very nice way. I'd like to learn from you what you give your plants during veg, and of course also what you give them during the different flower phases. You say you feed your soil. I find that very interesting.

How are your plants doing now? Harvested yet?

Hey Nunya,
I really like what you're doing, and I'd like to learn from you if you don't mind sharing your knowledge?
I've mostly grown in coco, but I want to do more soil growing, and I'd also preferably go organic - which seems to be what you're doing in a very nice way. I'd like to learn from you what you give your plants during veg, and of course also what you give them during the different flower phases. You say you feed your soil. I find that very interesting.

How are your plants doing now? Harvested yet?
Thanks for the kind words, be glad to help if I can.

I harvested the Hiydrow yesterday, ALL DAY yesterday, damn it takes a long time.
This plant in particular because there was a lot of leafage and every leaf smaller than the palm of my hand was completely covered in trichomes so it was just a sticky mess, but I got a crapload of very good sugar leaf, enough to stuff a 1 gallon ziplock to where I could barely zip it.
Got 1,194 grams WET of just bud.
After drying and curing and manicuring should come out to about 239 grams which is my exact average of 8.5 oz plus tons of sugarleaf so cant complain.
Currently drying at 70 degrees with 60% humidity for between 10 to 14 days.
20190723_194400.jpg

Gelato will be tomorrow I think.

Congrats on your harvest. Looks like some sticky bud cola.

General info alert:

Coconut water contain several PGRs (plant growth regulators).

The 2 main PGRs in Coconut water (corn SST also) are auxin and cytokinin they both stimulate cell division and plant growth. Then we could get into the different types of those 2 PGRs, of which there are many.

I foiler on coconut water weekly and use malted corn ground fine as a soil amendment along with malted barley and malted buckwheat.

I use Coconut and Aloe from Trader Joes - its what I drink so use it on my plants as well.

coconut-water-with-aloe-vera-juice.jpg

Coconut water is basically just a big seed. We use the liquid from the immature seed (green coconut).

Enzymes are the catalysts for life as we know it (Jim). lol

Using the coconut water is very similar to using SST and malted grains. I also add in Malted Buckwheat which is basically a fruit.

Here's a good read on PGRs actually written by cannabis growers which I've found to very interesting both content and the source. Thought I'd share.

Nunya please excuse me for stepping in if I've overstepped let me know.

PGRs - they also are named Plant Hormones and or Phytohormones.

I kinda like the Plant Growth Regulator name tag. Just me tho. "Phytohormones" probably as accurate a name. Anyways anyone interested in reading up on this topic, here's a good read.

Plant Hormones (Phytohormones) | Hydroponics

Congrats on your harvest. Looks like some sticky bud cola.

General info alert:

Coconut water contain several PGRs (plant growth regulators).

The 2 main PGRs in Coconut water (corn SST also) are auxin and cytokinin they both stimulate cell division and plant growth. Then we could get into the different types of those 2 PGRs, of which there are many.

I foiler on coconut water weekly and use malted corn ground fine as a soil amendment along with malted barley and malted buckwheat.

I use Coconut and Aloe from Trader Joes - its what I drink so use it on my plants as well.

coconut-water-with-aloe-vera-juice.jpg

Coconut water is basically just a big seed. We use the liquid from the immature seed (green coconut).

Enzymes are the catalysts for life as we know it (Jim). lol

Using the coconut water is very similar to using SST and malted grains. I also add in Malted Buckwheat which is basically a fruit.

Here's a good read on PGRs actually written by cannabis growers which I've found to very interesting both content and the source. Thought I'd share.

Nunya please excuse me for stepping in if I've overstepped let me know.

PGRs - they also are named Plant Hormones and or Phytohormones.

I kinda like the Plant Growth Regulator name tag. Just me tho. "Phytohormones" probably as accurate a name. Anyways anyone interested in reading up on this topic, here's a good read.

Plant Hormones (Phytohormones) | Hydroponics
Step on in, saves me the time of tapping away on my phone.
I usually will use the SST corn at least once during a grow just for the corn meal left after blending the sprouts, the worms love it as do the Rove Beetles.
Good for the soil tilth.
After that I switch to the coconut water.

I use Alfalfa Sprouted Seed Tea for the Triacontanol.
Triacontanol is a great growth stimulant, effecting basic metabolic processes such as photosynthesis, enzyme activity, nutrient uptake, CO2 assimilation amongst other things.
In the correct doses meaning small, you dont want to over do it.
Triacontanol significantly increases the amount of chlorophyll in leaves, improving the rate of photosynthesis. In root systems cell growth is enhanced creating stronger root networks allowing for greater nutrient uptake.
Also increases trichome production.

I use Corn Sprouted Seed Tea for the Cytokines.
This stimulates cell division
Promotes more node growth
Just overall helps in bud development and plant strength.
And I might add a bit of Kelp meal to either tea and always a teaspoon of Yucca extract.

Thank you again. I'm all organic but I'd like some alternatives to the kelp/seaweed I'm using.

Cant grow wrong with Kelp. It's got lots of goodies in it as well.
Add in some EWC with the kelp and get a winning combination.

The other stuff we use is icing on the flowers. lol

Back
Top Bottom