3 x Master Kush

deke

hello,
this is my first grow diary in here,,so here goes,

my setup,

i use a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m tent, as i,m in a wee room in the house,
lights,,i use 600w MH blue spec for veg, and a 600w HPS red for flowering,
i use coco as a grow medium as i like to be in full controll of the nutes from the start,
nutes,,i use dutch pro a and b and pk 13-14 from canna,,,i also use cal/mag as coco is seseptible to magnesium deffitiances,,so watch oot for that if yer growing in coco,
i use airpots 10l,,,as they are brilliant for the roots,,theyre designed to stop root wrap round the pot,,and work very well,,,they air prune the roots,,kinda like topping a plant,,when the root gets out the hole and hoits the light,,,it dies but produces more little root systems,

i use a 12 inch desk fan for air flow round my plants,

i use a 5 inch ruck inline extractor fan with a rihno pro filter,,i have been asked whats the difference between a pro filter,,and a hobby filter,,,the difference is the bed size,,,a pro filter has 50 cm bed of virgin carbon round it,,,and a hobby filter has only 30 cm,,,thats all,,,so it depends on how many,,,an how smelly yer plants are gonna get,,,but i always tell everyone,,better safe than sorry,,so always go for the filter that will extrsact as many smells as possible,

i use a 2 way contact switch,,,and have a heavy duty timer for that aswell,,,saftey is paramount imo,

i use a digitall ballast with a 250,400 and 600w settings,,,it says you can use a 600w bulb for the whole lot,but i preferr to use a 250 if i,m using the 250w setting,,,and the same for 400 and 600w settings
i love the soft start technoligy,,it sdupposidly nakes yer bulbs last longer as they take time to build up to maximum lumen output

i use a 20l waater butt,,with a water heater and an airpump to keep ma water warm,,and airiated,

i use a good ec wand and a cheap little ph pen,,ma ph pen only costs 5 quid,,,and i think tyhey work great,,i have a couple,,just incase one goes,,i also have all the buffer solutions to callibratye them.

from the start,,i always use seeds,,never cuttings,

i have a 50cm x 50cm x 1m tent for that,in there i use a 200w cfl dual spec bulb,,,and a propogator,,it works a treat an i love it,,i have a grow ready to come down,,an ma next lot are in their reaady to go under the 600 by the time i,ve chopped,,,,so i have a perpetuall grow,

i use a parabolic shade,,i love them,,i can set it up as a vert bulb,,or a horizontall setup,,depending on how mamy plants i,m doing,,,i only do 5 MAX as i only grow for myself,,it,s bad enough the uk is way behind the rest o the world wen it comes to good,,,safe meds,,never mind supplying someone else,,,NO WAY man,,,thats jst asking for trouble imo.

i think i,ve covered most of it,,and i hope i,ve done this correctly,,,plz let me know if theres anything i shouldn,t be typing,,as i said,,i,m still getting used to the rules in this forum,,i,m a former member of another forum where i was a moderator,,and have been growing 10 years plus,

i hope you are all well,,,and i,m looking forward to helping,,,and being helped if i need it.

seems like there are plenty good grpwers in here which is great,,and i hope to contrinute as much as i can to thre forum,

thnx for reading,,and let me know if i,m doing anything wrong,,,,peace people,,stay lifted and gifted

peace ;-}_,

ps,,,how do i upload [ics??????

doin really well bro,,,i,ll post up pics soon,,,just dealin wi some family stuff atm,,,,i,ll let yaw,ll see durin the week,,,they are gid lookin tho

peace ;-}_,

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom