300W LiteBrite (LED) Multi-Strain Perpetual Grow

Rocklock day 32 of 12/12.
Have a tiny leaf issue and have posted a thread HERE. Other than that minor problem, she looks wonderful.

IMGP1045.JPG

IMGP1044.JPG

First time she has ever seen real daylight, just for photos
IMGP1039.JPG

IMGP1038.JPG

IMGP1040.JPG

IMGP1034.JPG

IMGP10352.JPG

She is a fine looking plant BC. I can't put my finger on the spots you posted, sorry. Maybe a small nute splash?

Have you tried the Afghani milk yet or waiting for a bit of a cure?

Great pics as always.:cheer:

If your "mystery spot" hasn't progressed, i'd say no harm, no foul. But it's worth keeping an eye on.

Rocklock is a beautiful lady (as are all your others), great job! I wish my leaves looked as good as yours though, my Bubblelicious are at about 16 days of 12/12, so right behind you. I've a few light burn leaves from CFLs getting too close, a few gnarled while moving or watering.

Who knew gardening was so fun?

Mmmmick, clipped the leaf off and no signs of any other issues. I tested a popcorn from the Afghani and it is a nice heavy creeper but will be even better once it cures, today is day 2 of curing. Great for playing some Xbox before bed :).

Day 36 Rocklock
Day 16 Rocklock clone
Day 23 Papaya

Rocklock donor and rocklock clone, they don't even look the same. Donor is getting Fox Farm Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, Cal-Mag+, and Molasses. Clone is being fed Age Old Organics and Molasses. They have been the same distance from the light and have recieved the same exact light. Maybe the donor is rootbound in its one gallon grow bag while the clone is in a 2 gallon smart pot?

IMGP1053.JPG

Rocklock clone
IMGP1064.JPG

Rokclock donor is starting to fatten up a bit
IMGP10541.JPG

Papaya
IMGP1068.JPG

One leaf won't be missed. The Afi sounds like a good one, I like a little couchlock at times.:thumb:

The stem on the Papaya is thick, expecting to carry a load. looks good.

A few more pics I snapped this morning.

Veg cab is getting busy
IMGP1071.JPG

Auto Speedy Gonzales "DaRUNT", cute as hell and might get a few bowls from her.
IMGP1072.JPG

Rocklock mommy
IMGP1073.JPG

TGA Subcool 3rd Dimension has been topped and catching up now.
IMGP10742.JPG

Rocklock clone day 17 12/12
IMGP1075.JPG

Rocklock clone top shot
IMGP1076.JPG

Rocklock donor day 37 12/12
IMGP1079.JPG

Rocklock donor
IMGP1082.JPG

Papaya day 24 12/12
IMGP1083.JPG

Papaya
IMGP1085.JPG

Lots of things to update today, I have been busier than normal recently.

First the bad news, there was a death in the family due to a faulty light hanger which also caused half of my 120w LED to stop working. The cord snapped on one side and I guess I didn't have the other one tight enough and the panel came crashing down taking out the Rocklock clone, snapping her base. The guy I got the LED from has another panel in the mail to me already and I have returned the broken one, all I have to pay is the shipping both ways, $25 total so not a bad deal at all in my book.

My first thought was to move the 120w panel from my veg cab into the flower tent, but it works so nicely in there I left it in the veg cab. Since our outdoor temps are out of the high 90's I decided to install the 250w hps cooltube until the 120w panel comes in. I was a little worried about heat but the temp in the tent has only gotten up to 82 degrees running the 250w hps and a 90w LED, 85 degrees running 2 UFO's with the HPS, room ambient is 78. I was surprised with the temps when I tried adding four 65w 2700 cfl's with the LED's to the tent the temps went to the upper 80's.

I kind of like the 250w hps and led combo, currently have 3 under the HPS and 1 lady in waiting under a 90w UFO, and still have enough room to add another lady on the other side of the tent under my other 90w ufo. Might make for a good perpetual setup, two plants starting each under a UFO 3 or 4 weeks behind 2 flowering under the 250 hps.

Ok now for all the good stuff :)

My TGA Subcool 3rd Dimension showed HER first hairs today, as did a 12 day old Auto Speedy Gonzales. Clones were taken from the 3rd Dimension and rooted in 7 days, first roots were seen this morning.

The rocklock donor is going to be a serious bitch to trim, never seen so many leaves on a plant, I thought a Satori was seriously bad but this is just crazy with leaves, although they are becoming more coated with trichs daily, even the fan leaves. Speaking of fan leaves, this pheno has both indica and sativa leaves, pretty cool looking. My buddy was begging me for a clone since he grows Rocklock for his MS and he told me that my pheno would turn autumnal colors and I am already starting to see some leaves turning colors with purple and yellow highlights. He had this same pheno over a year ago and he didnt keep a mom because of how hard it was going to be to trim, but it ended up being the best smoke of his life. He said he has run at least 20 more RL seeds since then and has yet to see it again. Being the nice guy that I am, I planned on giving him 3 of my RL clones, and he said in return that he would grow one out for me if I wanted him to, he grows under two 1000w's on light movers :). Of course my answer was Hell Yeah, the guy grows 6ft trees, and since I have other strain on the go and wanted the room I just ended up giving him the Mom and all of the 6 rooted clones I had, snipped 3 clones off the mom right before she left just in case.

Rocklock donor day 47 12/12
Papaya day 34 12/12
TGA Subcool 3rd Dimension day 10 of 12/12 Showed first hairs today
Super cropped RL 7 days 12/12

Rocklock
IMG_36311.JPG

Papaya
IMG_36322.JPG

TGA 3rd Dimension super-cropped for the last time today since she just showed hairs
IMG_36361.JPG

Next Rocklock under a 90w UFO waiting for room under the HPS, trimmed to be a 4 headed dragon.
IMG_36352.JPG

RL, Papaya, and 3D soaking up the rays
IMG_36393.JPG

RL thickening up daily, figure around 3 weeks or so until finish
IMG_36371.JPG

Full tent shot
IMG_36421.JPG

Here are a few pics of the Rocklock out of the tent

I'm partial to this photo :)
IMG_36671.JPG

IMGP1124.JPG

IMGP1119.JPG

IMGP1117.JPG

IMGP1121.JPG

IMG_3672.JPG

IMGP1118.JPG

Nirvana Papaya day 34, she is being fed 1tbs Age Old Organics bloom, 1tbs molasses, 1tsp FF Big Bloom, 1ml Earth Juice Microblast, 1ml Bloombastic. I have switched everything in the flowering tent over to liquid Age Old Organics, only the original Rocklock is still recieveing the FF trio. I am very pleased with the Age Old nutes, these are some of the best looking girls I have done yet. The bonus is that it is only $13 for 32oz for either the bloom or grow, I got my original bottles free from a friend, but I will be buying more as needed.

I didn't know that the Papaya was suppose to turn blue, she is getting a slight blue tint to her buds and a few purple hairs here and there. I'm not complaining at all, just found it to be cool looking. I do have a Nirvana Blue Mystic that sprouted 2 days ago, but I hear it is rare to see a Blue Mystic actually turn blue, the blue is suppose to be more for the taste from what I hear.
IMG_36732.JPG

IMG_3678.JPG

IMG_36751.JPG

IMGP1131.JPG

IMGP1129.JPG

IMGP1130.JPG

IMGP1128.JPG

TGA Subcool 3D-Third Dimension Day 12 of 12/12. She has only recieved PH'ed Rain water since her seed cracked and went into the Fox farm mix, she will get her first Age Old organics bloom feeding at 50% strength with her next watering. Vegged 21 days from seed before taking clones and flipping. Super-cropped to have a 12 pack of cola's.

IMG_3681.JPG

IMG_3683.JPG

IMG_3686.JPG

IMGP1132.JPG

LEDguy, thanks. Just wish my 120w led wouldn't have crapped out last week. The replacement panel should be here on Thursday though.

j6s6u6, Thanks and "Da Runt" is doing fine. The strain is suppose to grow to 20" to 40" and I have another on the go that showed hairs 3 days ago, but sad to say it looks like it may be a runt as well. I have recently been hearing some not so great things about Flash Seeds(aka Stitch) germ rates are low, runt rates and hermie rates are high. The genetics are definetly not completely stable.

IMGP1143.JPG

IMGP1145.JPG

IMGP1146.JPG

IMGP1142.JPG

Second auto speedy gonzales at day 21, looks to be another runt.

IMGP1151.JPG

IMGP1150.JPG

There defently cute:)
Ya I have been reading about a couple different auto flowering strains having some problems...seems like everytime I see somthing good about them some where I then see somthing bad,lol...oh well
I am thinking about getting some kind of auto flower,like..lowryders or somthing,they defently have a place, for just being small enough to pretty much fit anywhere:)
Nice pics also and great job on the grow,

j6, White Dwarf by the breeder Buddha Seeds is almost fail-proof, it was my first ever grow and I beat the ever living snot out of 3 females, did everything wrong, and still came out with over an oz per 2 plants and the 3rd gave up right at 3/4oz, nice smoke for an auto since it is crossed with a White Widow, great daytime smoke.

Replacement 120w LED panel arrived Friday and things are back on track with LED's only.

Rocklock day 53 12/12
Papaya day 40 12/12
TGA Subcool 3rd Dimension day 16 of 12/12
Super cropped Rocklock 13 days 12/12

IMGP1152.JPG

Papaya
IMGP1156.JPG

TGA Subcool 3rd Dimension
IMGP1158.JPG

Rocklock
IMGP1157.JPG

Papaya