300W LiteBrite (LED) Multi-Strain Perpetual Grow

Absolutely beautiful!! I'd like to know, how does the LED smoke compare to HID? I've heard that it brings out more of the essential oils and stuff, so even though the yield is a little smaller the quality could actually be better?

Mmmmick, thanks and the rocklock and papaya (mango) are getting fatter daily.

lbezphil2005, I've been smoking LED herb for the last 4 months and haven't tasted any difference, maybe these will taste different since they are getting organics this time around.

fluroman, haven't heard of that strain before, but good luck with your grow.

Super cropped Rocklock clone 14 days 12/12

Since she is starting to really take off I will start doing updates on her. She is in a 2 gallon Smartpot in my Fox Farm mix and today was her first nutes since she rooted, she has only been given 6.5ph rain water up until today. Today she recieved 1tsp Age Old bloom, 1/2tsp grow, 1/4tsp liquid kelp, 1tsp molasses, and 1/4tsp Earth Juice Microblast. She is still stretching just a bit but is now slowing down, the grow nute will be cut out after her next feeding. She currently stands 14.5" and was flowered at 7", I figure she will top out at 18" to 20", she was topped and super-cropped to have 4 lollipops. She is loving her 90w LED all to herself, but she will be moved under the 120w LED once the other Rocklock finishes.

I can't say enough good things about Age Old organics, no burn, no stress, and just so easy. I add a few things to the Age Old, but mostly in small doses, and mainly because it makes me THINK I am doing something good for them :). What I do add won't hurt them.

IMG_36871.JPG

IMG_36881.JPG

IMG_36923.JPG

IMG_36961.JPG

IMG_36942.JPG

IMG_3699.JPG

IMG_36972.JPG

1hr after her first feeding she started praying hard. She raised every single leaf all the way to the bottom.

IMG_37021.JPG

IMG_3701.JPG

IMG_37091.JPG

IMG_3708.JPG

The other side of the tent
IMG_37102.JPG

Like always, your girls are looking good. You are making LED growing look mighty attractive. Im dying to get ahold of some LEDs, but moneys tight.

Thanks guys, it is much appreciated.

I just finished reconfiguring my veg cab by adding a shelf to utilize my space better. Clones (Rocklock, 3rd Dimension, and Papayas) are on top under a T-5, also have a Fem'd Blue Mystic sprout on the top too. The Rocklock mom and Papaya Mom are on the bottom with 2x 26w 6500k's and a cheapy triband LED panel. There is a few 1" holes cut in the shelf so the air can be pulled through and out the top.

IMG_37211.JPG

IMG_3722.JPG

IMG_37231.JPG

Chopped down "Da-Runt" Auto Speedy Gonzales this morning, she weighs 26 grams wet. She is as hard as a rock and can barely compress her. I already have another Auto Speedy Gonzales starting to flower that is currently 11" tall.

Da-Runt, and yes she looks like a penis
IMG_3725.JPG

This is the second speedy g in a 1gal bag in front
IMG_3729.JPG

Papaya
IMG_37401.JPG

Papaya
IMG_37391.JPG

Rocklock
IMG_37382.JPG

looks good BC. great pics.

The runt Speedy is a nice looking top. Looks very smokeable:thumb:

Who cares if it looks like a penis as long as it fills your hand, heheh.:goodjob:

Mmmmick, the little focker packs a wallop though, tested some quick dried this morning and was good for a 2hr heady hit. Walked through the house twice and both times had to stop in my tracks and think about what I was going to do.

Did your Rocklock get going yet? I will be pulling the original rocklock on November 1st which is 70 days of 12/12, 63 days from first hair. She just got her last feeding and will just get molasses and 1tsp of FF Big Bloom until her chop.

Glad to see your Widow is starting to regen.

I should have a photo update tomorrow.

Bud08, welcome aboard and there is plenty of room at this party

Mmmmick, the little focker packs a wallop though, tested some quick dried this morning and was good for a 2hr heady hit. Walked through the house twice and both times had to stop in my tracks and think about what I was going to do.

Did your Rocklock get going yet? I will be pulling the original rocklock on November 1st which is 70 days of 12/12, 63 days from first hair. She just got her last feeding and will just get molasses and 1tsp of FF Big Bloom until her chop.

Glad to see your Widow is starting to regen.

I should have a photo update tomorrow.

Good things in a small package.:thumb:

Yeah I have the Rocklock vegging under the spare 288w. Two clones seem to be doing well. Trying to sort the nutes out for multiple strains is proving to be a minor issue but there's no rush. Rocklock is showing a bit of a deficiency but I've just started to feed them. Rocklock, Y2K and a White Widow under that light at the moment. The widow is the sole surviving clone from the current screened plants. The donor is the same plant I'm revegging so the reveg is just for the exercise since I have a good clone from that one.

Keep those great pics coming. You're doing a fine job.:peacetwo:

Mmmmick, My rocklock showed MG deficiency early in flower using the FF trio, haven't seen any problems with the newest roocklock using Age Old Organics. I switched my base nutes over to Age Old, easiest I have found yet. She does smell strong during the last 3 weeks of flowering, VERY strong if you disturb her so a good carbon filter is a must. She is a finicky eater and maxed out at 900ppm feeding, upped her nutes by 100ppm per week and still burnt a few tips along the way. The clone pictured below is only at 500ppm right now and looking great.

BTW, the Rocklock will twist its sugar leaves in the last 3 weeks, just genetics from what I have read. Freaked me out at first, but its no problem.

Changed my veg/mom box back to a 120w led panel. The T-5 and the CFL's just didn't have the same growth as the LED and the temps went up to 86, not bad but the cab stays below 82 with the LED.
IMG_37432.JPG

Rocklock clone day 19 of 12/12
IMG_37601.JPG

IMG_37613.JPG

Started frosting up 5 days after her first hair showed.
IMG_37621.JPG

Thanks BC, I'll keep the sugar leaves in mind and the nute tips. I just put the 288w spare over the Rocklock with a WW and Y2K a few days ago so nutes are more in demand. She was under a low power flouro fixture and cruising with light nutes, but 4 days under the 288w has her hungry I guess.

Thats a great looking plant, picture of health.:goodjob:

LEDS rule!! Well, in certain applications they do, heheh.:smokin:

Rocklock day 61 12/12, currently 50% clear, 40% cloudy, 10% amber Trichs
Papaya day 48 12/12

IMG_37661.JPG

IMG_3768.JPG

IMG_37723.JPG

IMGP1183.JPG

IMGP1186.JPG

IMG_37733.JPG

IMG_37771.JPG

IMG_3778.JPG

IMG_37801.JPG

IMG_37811.JPG

Currently in the flowering tent I have 2 rocklocks, 1 papaya, and 2 TGA 3D's. Once the final rocklock finishes I will retire that strain and donate my mother to a friend. I plan to keep a 3D, Papaya, and a Blue Widow or Blue Mystic mom, depends on which I like better for a SOG. Currently I have a 14 day old Fem Nirvana Blue Mystic and a 6 day old Fem Dinafem Blue Widow in the veg box, these will be cloned when they start to show their pre-flowers then the donor will be thrown into the flowering tent to grow out.

My goal at this time is to run 6 plants, 2 from each strain, in a small SOG under the 300w LED's that cover my 4x2x5 tent pretty well. Staggered to harvest two plants every 3 or 4 weeks.

Blue Mystic was topped right before this picture was taken today
IMG_3786.JPG

IMG_37851.JPG

Blue Widow has a purplish tint to the leaf growth
IMG_37872.JPG

IMG_37842.JPG

Veg cab. Flowering plant is a 11" auto speedy gonzales pinched to stop upward growth.
IMG_3788.JPG

TGA SubCool 3D-Third Dimension day 26 of 12/12, day 16 since first hairs. I had her in a a 1 gallon smartpot but she was drinking a gallon of water a day easily, and that is even under the LED's which I typically have to water less. Anyway, I gently cut the gallon smartpot off of her and placed her in a 2 gallon smartpot to give her a bit more to drink and little extra wiggle room. I know it is not optimum to transplant while flowering but I was very gentle and did not really disturb her too much during the transplant.

It looks and slightly smells as though I have gotten the Tropical Pina Colada (lemon/coconut) Sativa pheno of the TGA 3D, she has had explosive growth since her last update 9 days ago.

3D on 10/17- 9 days ago
IMGP1158.JPG

3D today
IMG_37911.JPG

Looking good! So much variety to choose from. I'm still doing the single strain approach, but as soon as I get a handle on efficient growing, a multi-strain perpetual garden is the goal!

Back
Top Bottom