3rd Outdoor Grow In Eastern Canada

With any blueberry plant only the leafs turn purple. Although some companies boast a blue hue towards the end on the buds but I have yet to see it. Here is blueberry pics from last harvest
20171008_125547.jpg
20171001_123851.jpg

Saturday July 21st all of the outdoor girls received a full feeding of nutes as well as the younger indicas. The plants have had some good outdoor sessions so I planted them in the beds outdoors on Sunday and they are loving it. Now I have to hit them fast and hard so I can get maximum yield with the time I have left. New pics will be taken when I get the new phone camera device in the next few days.

Saturday July 21st all of the outdoor girls received a full feeding of nutes as well as the younger indicas. The plants have had some good outdoor sessions so I planted them in the beds outdoors on Sunday and they are loving it. Now I have to hit them fast and hard so I can get maximum yield with the time I have left. New pics will be taken when I get the new phone camera device in the next few days.
I will be watching

I'm late to your party but do you mind if I crash it? That photo of that blueberry
Is something that I have never seen, all those blue's.
Anyhow I'm John and I'd like to put up a chair and learn something. I did bring my flask if anyone wants a sip or two of some fine spirit's.
Green Day's to all, cheers. :volcano-smiley:

I'm late to your party but do you mind if I crash it? That photo of that blueberry
Is something that I have never seen, all those blue's.
Anyhow I'm John and I'd like to put up a chair and learn something. I did bring my flask if anyone wants a sip or two of some fine spirit's.
Green Day's to all, cheers. :volcano-smiley:
Thanks for stopping by John, pull up a chair and enjoy the show bud, enjoy the day.

Subscribing. Nice looking ladies. I’m a couple hundred miles south, but will be watching closely for tips as I’m working on my first outdoor grow. Just throw a bean in a pot and watching to see what happens. Started around mid June.

Good luck sir!
Glad to have ya irregardless, pull up a chair and enjoy the show. It has been a shit show losing all of my Indicas. Hoping for a good last half of the show., enjoy the day.

Back
Top Bottom