Are you saying 170 out of the 400 was from your tap water? Or are you saying total ppm including tap was 570 or so
Yup my tap water is included.

Remember once you see brown tips back off . Lol

The only time BE is used is if the grower has an issue of P or K def. The P and K values of the BE are so high that when mixed with the megacrop it causes lockout. The NPK ratios change drastically and the plant can't handle it. You can use it if you cut way back on the MC, but most growers will tell you not to use it.
MC v2 has enough P and K right through flower til harvest.

The only time BE is used is if the grower has an issue of P or K def. The P and K values of the BE are so high that when mixed with the megacrop it causes lockout. The NPK ratios change drastically and the plant can't handle it. You can use it if you cut way back on the MC, but most growers will tell you not to use it.
MC v2 has enough P and K right through flower til harvest.

Thanks again..seems this mc is going to help my budget and less problems for me

First is the quadlined gg4? That was gifted to me and the second is my wwa X fruit punch. Can't wait to flip them
1569592404849386698110272175905.jpg
1569592432353858980789364487697.jpg

First is the quadlined gg4? That was gifted to me and the second is my wwa X fruit punch. Can't wait to flip them
1569592404849386698110272175905.jpg
1569592432353858980789364487697.jpg
Looking good nice trianing now to keep it even. Where you are is usually where I get lost . Our you just going to let those mains shoot up now on the outside and remove lower stuff?

I have it half way to help with ventilation..should I do it differently? Right now avg temp is h88-low75. There is really only 1 month I cant grow outside
I'm not sure differently is the word. Maybe you can explain what it is you are trying to do with the cover. You want to expose as much light as possible to that girl so I'm just a little confused.
Did he make a journal? And if so how do I find it
I believe it's here:

I'm not sure differently is the word. Maybe you can explain what it is you are trying to do with the cover. You want to expose as much light as possible to that girl so I'm just a little confused.

I believe it's here:

Honestly, I didn't research enough. I see every greenhouse with a top cover

OK well hold on. Maybe we are talking two different things...
in the corner, the upright unit with the blue ribbon going around, is that the cover you are referring to. That's what I meant. It looks like it's over the plant. If it's a greenhouse then you know more about it then me and I wouldn't change anything.

OK well hold on. Maybe we are talking two different things...
in the corner, the upright unit with the blue ribbon going around, is that the cover you are referring to. That's what I meant. It looks like it's over the plant. If it's a greenhouse then you know more about it then me and I wouldn't change anything.

That plant I put in the mini "greenhouse" is fucking loving life. Unfortunately I think I see some balls dropping

I flushed with 6.4..waited to dry. Then gave 1/4teaspon/gallon with MC. 1st is the Californian blue that I could never find info on(even after emailing breeders), 2nd is the ww. Is this excess phosphorus?
20191001_085046.jpg
20191001_085041.jpg
Not sure of it is access phosphorus or not but def got some burn on those girls least looks like it . Let's see @Itibitiguy knows his deficiency pretty well. Any idea iti bro? He is using mega crop soil .

Back
Top Bottom