My quadlined ww that I crossed with df is literally popping seeds out of their pods. Found 1 on ground and other about to fall. Should I chop the 1 branch that I pollinated? Seeds look good. Is there a wait time to germinate?
15699349263397595816532016097118.jpg
I want to say two weeks some say to put seeds in freezer as well. Best man for this answer is @Van Stank man is a legend maybe he can help a fella out .

I want to say two weeks some say to put seeds in freezer as well. Best man for this answer is @Van Stank man is a legend maybe he can help a fella out .

You need to give the seeds a week or two of drying out. No need to refrigerate to get it to sprout.

I tend to pollinate plants around day 18-21 (I find I get a higher rate of ladies at this time frame) and let them stay on the plant until I am ready to harvest the plant. The buds will keep the seeds nice and safe and it won't hurt them at all to stay on the plant longer. Too many people (including breeders) tend to harvest on the early side.

You need to give the seeds a week or two of drying out. No need to refrigerate to get it to sprout.

I tend to pollinate plants around day 18-21 (I find I get a higher rate of ladies at this time frame) and let them stay on the plant until I am ready to harvest the plant. The buds will keep the seeds nice and safe and it won't hurt them at all to stay on the plant longer. Too many people (including breeders) tend to harvest on the early side.
Thanks stank for the quick reply buddym.

I am sure Richardson will be grateful for the knowledge and confirmation buddy

Stank is the man. I love Yoru work and advice bud.

What's good in stanks hood?

Thanks really appreciate it

Not sure of it is access phosphorus or not but def got some burn on those girls least looks like it . Let's see @Itibitiguy knows his deficiency pretty well. Any idea iti bro? He is using mega crop soil .
Yeah I would say excess phosphorus.... I'm not up on the mega crop.... I think shed may use mega crop.

Anyways.... hows it going bud? Heard it's hot up there again.... gonna be 4°c here tonight.
:lot-o-toke: :ciao:

Yeah I would say excess phosphorus.... I'm not up on the mega crop.... I think shed may use mega crop.

Anyways.... hows it going bud? Heard it's hot up there again.... gonna be 4°c here tonight.
:lot-o-toke: :ciao:
Yeah man muggy humidity and raining here we go again.

Started new thread indoor coco 3x3 four in cups now. I'm good house shit work keeping brotha busy.

What's good with you man sorry I haven't been around to say man.

Thanks for coming to the aid of Richardson bro. Sharing is caring man.

That cb is gonna take a while it seems(most trichs clear), but it doesn't look strong and the buds aren't building like most plants. 1st is we, then cb
20191006_041603.jpg
20191006_041516.jpg
I dunno bro that looks pretty good to me still man. .
I'll take it if you really want lol
Those look juicey bro sticky buds themselves . I think they look great though

Back
Top Bottom