Zumo1

420 Member
Hello, i just recently purchased a 5x5 VIVOSUN grow tent for my veg tent. I also have 3x es300 lights i would like to hang. I originally had 2 es300's in a 4x4 OHUHU grow tent that hung and fit perfectly fine. I just have a concern about the weight on the 5x5 tent. Having 3 22lb lights hanging as well as a 6" inline fan and a 6" oscillating fan. Was just wondering if anyone had any experience or advice on doing this and if it would be safe to do so. Thank you so much.

A quick search and I found the weights the bars can carry

Hi @zumo, I couldn't find it. It doesn't seem to be on the spec page on their website anyway. I did find these though, installed because of need as far as the article they came from indicated.

IMG_20170514_062432756.jpg
IMG_20170514_062504224.jpg

Cheers mate, GL! :yahoo:

Hi @zumo, I couldn't find it. It doesn't seem to be on the spec page on their website anyway. I did find these though, installed because of need as far as the article they came from indicated.

IMG_20170514_062432756.jpg
IMG_20170514_062504224.jpg

Cheers mate, GL! :yahoo:
Hey @Pbass

I actually did see this as well. It looks pretty cool. I may have to do something like this but if i can avoid that it would be great! Thanks for the reply though! I may have to just do this. I will let you know how it goes and if i go through with it!

Hello, i just recently purchased a 5x5 VIVOSUN grow tent for my veg tent. I also have 3x es300 lights i would like to hang. I originally had 2 es300's in a 4x4 OHUHU grow tent that hung and fit perfectly fine. I just have a concern about the weight on the 5x5 tent. Having 3 22lb lights hanging as well as a 6" inline fan and a 6" oscillating fan. Was just wondering if anyone had any experience or advice on doing this and if it would be safe to do so. Thank you so much.

I would like to ask you a quick question about your oscillating fan. What type/brand is it? I'm having trouble finding one that is easy to hang. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom