3x3 Banana OG Scrog Grow: My First Grow Ever!

doomtuba

420 Member
Hey guys! I will post weekly updates on this grow, just reached the end of week 1. Would love all of your input! The knowledge I got on this forum helped me plan out this grow!

Hiya buddy nice set up you got their. Be handy if you put a list of your gear here. Lights, media, pot size, nutes, feed schedules etc. Saves you answering the same questions about your set up all the time and you can just point people back to page 1.
If that s coco I can answer any questions you might have. If it's soil I'm useless lol.
I'll tag along and see how it goes though. Looks well set up so you should be onto a winner.

Hiya buddy nice set up you got their. Be handy if you put a list of your gear here. Lights, media, pot size, nutes, feed schedules etc. Saves you answering the same questions about your set up all the time and you can just point people back to page 1.
If that s coco I can answer any questions you might have. If it's soil I'm useless lol.
I'll tag along and see how it goes though. Looks well set up so you should be onto a winner.

Thank you!

Tent: Vivosun 3'x3'x6'
Lights: 2 MarsHydro 300W, 1 200W COB LED (on 18/6 for veg, then 12/12 for flower)
Ventilation: Two 4" inline fans (203 CFM) with carbon filters, 2 small oscillating fans
Climate Control: 2 Humidifiers

Soil: 50% FFOF, 30% Perlite, 20% Black Gold. 1 cup dolomite powder added to 1.5 cubic feet of mixture.
Pot size: 4 plants got started in 2 gallon airpots, another 2 got started in 5 inch plastic pots.
Nutes: GH+Calmag. Don't plan on feeding until about week 2 or 3 with FFOF already in the soil.

Ach it's soil. Ah well, i can answer any non media, non nute questions lol.
Can tell you one thing though,dont follow the feed schedule. Find someone else that uses those nutes in that soil and ask them for one. They know much more than the nute company guys who sit at desks and don't grow weed.
What model marshys do you have aswell mate? I use the old model 600s amongst other things and the penetration is rubbish. Still get bangin buds with em but gotta change tactics
and keep the plants short and fat to get a decent yield. Unlike your cob which should have awesome penetration. Gonna upgrade my mars blurples to diy cobs at some point as got loads of the them but generally too stoned to even contemplate borrowing a soldering iron.

Realllllllllllly ruff to follow any thread or video with the blurple lights on. You just can't see anything and it's hard on the eyes

I personally don't follow video updates, but some do

Just my $1.02 worth

Welcome and good luck

Back
Top Bottom