4 Autos - White Green House - Day 49

redtoadmagic

So I have 4 plants growing, its late and I am lazy so I am only posting pictures I have on the phone from today, more to come tomorrow. I have done a couple of average regular outdoor grows in the past but first time with autoflowers. First photo is the Transiberian Auto from Auto seed bank, Second is Dr. Feelgood from Short Stuff, and 3rd is the Sour Kush Auto from Lowlife (picture makes it look decent, imagine tall plant with spotty buds). All are about the same age give a day or two from germ. I also have a white widow which I will post tomorrow. All grown 2 weeks out of green house and rest of their life in. Bunch of nutrients which I will extend on later. Basically, just want to know if I am on track and also if the Sour is going to be a low performer based on others experience. Just doing this for fun but it is always comforting knowing my hard work is paying off. Dr and Sour are both 30 inches tall, all in 4 gallon pots.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks

IMG_31898.JPG
IMG_31879.jpg

IMG_318811.jpg
IMG_31908.JPG

Re: 4 Autos, White Green House, day 49

Looking good mate! I've just started a greenhouse grow too (my first grow, so no expert). But to me they are looking good.

Where did you start growing them before the greenhouse and how did you germinate them?

:blunt:

Re: 4 Autos, White Green House, day 49

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom