• Propa Gator

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • WMDmountainIG

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you OBX,

Not really sure who staff here is.

I would like to throw a couple more names in there.

HealingKronic And Kronnissoir

I know my spelling is not right but I'm sure somebody knows who I'm talking about. :tokin:

I should have said: "volunteers" ;) Just look under our names, you'll see "Moderator" or "420 Support"

So, if you had to pick one nominee... :hookah:

Nice to see more activity in here, please keep these great nominees coming.

Only one day left before voting begins, who's gonna be the next 420 Member of the Month?

We are truly grateful for every single person being nominated, whether they win this contest or not, they are all winners in our eyes. ;)

TorturedSoul has already been crowned MOM once before, I do agree he is worthy of it again though. Maybe we can bend the rules a bit to allow the same person to win more than once, however only once in a year.

My hat is off to TS for sure, he has been helping me behind the scenes with welcome threads and product reviews for our sponsors. :hug::thanks:

I stand corrected!

That's what I get for trying to take over what Soniq built, sorry guys. :loopy:

I look forward to him returning from his trip so he can take this over once again.

6 months it is, when did TS win?

TorturedSoul has already been crowned MOM once before, I do agree he is worthy of it again though. Maybe we can bend the rules a bit to allow the same person to win more than once, however only once in a year.

My hat is off to TS for sure, he has been helping me behind the scenes with welcome threads and product reviews for our sponsors. :hug::thanks:
ya i would say bending the rules would be a good one in this case, that way people continue to help others, not just get the title and then figure i already have my title and doesnt matter if i help anymore.

not saying anyone does this, but i could happen, people might lose the motivation to help as much.
420 hopefully I'm not putting you on the spot but in the first post you said differently. OMM also won about a year ago.

thats very interesting.

I am throwing TorturedSoul in their, he has always helped me with very detail answers, and when ever ive asked him to help a thread that wasn't getting any traffic he was always their to show support and help that person out. thats a winner in my book. he has my vote all the way.

Thanks. (It's not going to change my vote, though;).) I just do my thing and hope that I can help people without annoying too many in the process. And try to learn something every day (I try to learn it before noon - that way I can coast the rest of the day:rofl:).

6 months it is, when did TS win?

May, 2009.

Speaking of which, folks, that goes to show that ANYONE can win the MotM - I had only joined in February, '09. So do not hesitate to nominate a member that you believe meets the criteria even if the member has only been here a fairly short time.

Thanks. (It's not going to change my vote, though;).) I just do my thing and hope that I can help people without annoying too many in the process. And try to learn something every day (I try to learn it before noon - that way I can coast the rest of the day:rofl:).

May, 2009.

Speaking of which, folks, that goes to show that ANYONE can win the MotM - I had only joined in February, '09. So do not hesitate to nominate a member that you believe meets the criteria even if the member has only been here a fairly short time.

not going to change my vote either;) i was going to vote for u last time but then they stopped the voting for a while. now its back i get to vote u in

Not really sure who staff here is.

You can see who is on the 420Magazine staff by clicking on 420 Resources (top left, directly below the Sponsors link) and then clicking on 420 Staff.

(Note to Rob: You might want to consider adding a Grow Support group to the list.)

I would like to nominate Propa Gator. I love the poetic posts and mad scientist ingenuity!

We changed Grow Support to 420 Support for legal reasons. ;)
(Note to Rob: You might want to consider adding a Grow Support group to the list.)

You will vote when you see the poll at top, sometime tomorrow.
Are we voting yet?

Back
Top Bottom