Vote For The Member Of The Month: November 2010

• Lavendar

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • OldMedMan

Votes: 30 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guess I better get in here too!:)

I voted for Lavendar! Every one please vote Lavendar! She is a fountain of information for all of us here at 420 and she gives tirelessly to us all. Her grows speak for themselves. I could never do all that she does for 420. Vote Lavendar!

Note to Lavendar. It's an honor to be MOTH and it's a title that tells everyone that 420 thought enough of you to give you this reward for being a giving and respected member of our site. I hope you win my friend! :bravo:

I voted for Lavendar! Every one please vote Lavendar! She is a fountain of information for all of us here at 420 and she gives tirelessly to us all. Her grows speak for themselves. I could never do all that she does for 420. Vote Lavendar!

Note to Lavendar. It's an honor to be MOTH and it's a title that tells everyone that 420 thought enough of you to give you this reward for being a giving and respected member of our site. I hope you win my friend! :bravo:

hey guy,
a vote for me is a wasted vote....there is only one person to vote for....YOU...and with that said, i'll shut my mouth.....just ride it out.....you won as far i see it....hugs, L
you are the one that should win....all you do and all you have done....and doing two journals at one time....besides, i want to see you use the handy pocket vape....pics, i demand pics....it took me forever to figure mine out....so i got an ezer one.....talk about a learning curve....well, for me it was....i dont do well with gadgets...even when they work great, and are good for you.....hugs, L

Eh Brah, you just be quiet and take whats coming to you! ;)
:peace:
p.s. glad you're doing better!

While many members are very deserving of this accolade I can think of only one who is 420% dedicated to Our Mission and is willing to assist all, blindly and faithfully. OldMedMan you are an asset to the community and all Americans are indebted to you for your lifetime of service to Our Country. God Bless You brother.:adore::adore::adore::adore:

While many members are very deserving of this accolade I can think of only one who is 420% dedicated to Our Mission and is willing to assist all, blindly and faithfully. OldMedMan you are an asset to the community and all Americans are indebted to you for your lifetime of service to Our Country. God Bless You brother.:adore::adore::adore::adore:

amen to that....L

Congrats OldMedMan!
:bravo:

We are truly grateful for everything you do here to help our community.
:welldone::thanks:

Thank You Boss!

I am proud to be a member of this community that is so friendly and filled with such good people. I am glad to be part of it. Thanks to all that voted for me.
It's a rare place when my competitor roots against herself. Thank You Lavendar!
A big Thanks also for Van Diesel for nominating me.
Peace all! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom