Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Propa Gator

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • WMDmountainIG

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I nominate WMDmountainIG.

He was relentless in his replies in my Phototron grow, providing very detailed accounts of his experience and suggestions for me to get the most out of my unit. He was always eager to lend his advice and he set me straight on many mistakes I was making. His information has pretty much steering me in entirely new (and better direction) that I was going in the past.

He also has a great thread about growing bag seeds and improving upon the genetics which is very interesting, and a good topic to read because I know a lot of people dismiss bagseed as worthless, and its not. His posts are always very informative and helpful.

:goodluck: everyone. :bongrip:

Voting has begun for 420 Member of the Month! :cheer:

Just noticed the rule, "Only one nominee per member", however Firestone nominated like half a dozen members. I am going to overlook it this month, since it is our first month back and I want to manifest as much positive energy as possible for the revival of this very important and appreciated contest.

Thank you everyone for your nominations and most importantly, thank all of you nominees for everything you have done to get nominated! We are truly grateful for your help in further our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world and to change these laws internationally so that not one person will ever lose their freedom for possessing a plant!

:thanks:

:tommy:

:cheer: yay, nice to have the MOM back! I'd like to nominate an unlikely candidate... The Lurker. Fortunately for us, he's not been living up to his name recently... ;)

.... and always produces outstanding, entertaining, and most of all, incredibly informative posts.

I 2nd that!

Thanks OBX I agree on your choice too. Hope he pops up soon...well he is the Lurker ! ;)

Propa Gator

TorturedSoul

The Lurker

wish I had 3 votes ;)

WOW.....thanks, guys! :thanks: :thanks:

To be honest, I didn't even know I'd been nominated until OB-1 (a.k.a. Jedi Master) mentioned it in SS's thread just recently. Guess I've been lurkin' as OMM would say, lol :rolleyes3 :sorry:

(For bein' a Lurker n' all, sometimes, it's hard to get me to shut up--!) :)

<Duct Tape helps>

Haven't checked this thread since I voted for OMM the month he also won last...need to stop by here more often and support the peeps myself.
----

Whole buncha good folks in the pool this month. It's an honor just to be nominated, and I'm sincerely flattered - esp. since I don't even have a grow journal of my own or anything here (yet). So, I have to make do with stoppin' by your houses! (I'll try to bring over at least a bottle of wine - and maybe some dessert)

(First and last pics I had of one o' my grows online went up about 10 years ago - taken with my 'cutting edge' 1-megapixel HP camera--! :rofl: Before that - it was Polaroids. :rocker: )

(Hope that'll change in '11 - and Cali is the place I'll do it.) :allgood:

(Intention and action, right guys?) :hookah:
----

Jus' doin' 'my thing' (whatever that is), and wishin' I had more time to spend on here than I actually do. I just happen to love this stuff - and you all - so much. :slide:

There's the family you're born into - and then, there's the family you choose.

Like Clint Eastwood, you just made my day, guys! :) :woohoo:

Clint Eastwood said:
"I know what you're thinking: 'Did he do six hits or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a Bongmaster 3000, the most powerful waterpipe in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?'"

"...Well, do ya?
"

Cheers mates, :thumb:

-TL

P.S. I love the Quote system: "Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood!" :rofl:

Well I just came over to see who's in the running in this months elections and cast my vote when I see my own name up there? Surprise!

Well after some intense investigative research and a few bowls of some of my latest stuff, I've found that 52Firestone is the guilty party who nominated me along with several other (more deserving) souls. Thank you very much 52Firestone for offering me up alongside such great folks.

But!

Please advise me as to what you were smoking at the time of this 'indiscretion' so I could get some also:Rasta:! LOL

I've already received an award and wouldn't know how to handle another? Ever since my last MOM award, my life has been turned upside down and is in shambles!

Fame and fortune have their downsides also........

First there were the paparazzi, morning, noon and night,unrelenting in their search for the tiniest bit of juicy gossip! Then came the invitations to wild parties at Heff's place and though very interesting to say the least, later on however they became so so boring! And yes I almost forgot, that rather embarrassing escapade with the Swedish Bikini Team that got me in deep trouble with Interpol wouldn't ya know. Thank goodness for Angelina using her connections to the UN to get me out of the jam and back to the States. Six months holed up in a French whorehouse was about all I could handle and is most likely the reason I now walk with a slight limp! :blunt:

None the less, I must thank you 52Firestone for even considering someone such as I!

With the list of Contestants I almost cannot render a decision but will say that it's great to see New blood in the running. All of these members work their tails off to make 420Magazine the place we want to be. So let me be the first to Congratulate you ALL. In my eyes you ALL are worthy of the title.

A Suggestion to the Contest Winners

I just wanted to mention that IF (big if, lol) I win, I will post reviews of the prizes that our sponsors have so graciously donated to the prize pool as my way of saying thank you. I encourage whoever wins it and the winners of the Plant of the Month and Nug of the Month contests to do the same. Let's all return the sponsors' kindness.:thumb:

Re: A Suggestion to the Contest Winners

I just wanted to mention that IF (big if, lol) I win, I will post reviews of the prizes that our sponsors have so graciously donated to the prize pool as my way of saying thank you. I encourage whoever wins it and the winners of the Plant of the Month and Nug of the Month contests to do the same. Let's all return the sponsors' kindness.:thumb:

Definitely. I won some of Humate Supreme's products and I haven't started my next grow yet, but am very much looking forward to writing a detailed review of their products as thanks when I do! :thumb:

I see my man, Woodsman, has already been nominated.

He had to deal with adversity all season from horrible laws, pest, a wife that is not 100% supportive, bad weather including very high winds, a hole in his deck he fell though, some kind of worms that eat into his buds, and now freezing weather that he had to build a tent with a heater to let his ladies finish properly. He has inspired me on many levels.

Lots of good people here with kind thoughts for others, truly giving people that deserve the title, but Woodsman has inspired me the most this season. My vote goes to woodsman and his lovely wife that supported him through this.

Edit:
Saying the above does not mean that I got to know the other members well enough perhaps. I am sure they are all worthy and I just never got to get to know them well enough.

He had to deal with adversity all season from horrible laws, pest, a wife that is not 100% supportive, bad weather including very high winds, a hole in his deck he fell though, some kind of worms that eat into his buds, and now freezing weather that he had to build a tent with a heater to let his ladies finish properly. He has inspired me on many levels.

Lots of good people here with kind thoughts for others, truly giving people that deserve the title, but Woodsman has inspired me the most this season. My vote goes to woodsman and his lovely wife that supported him through this.

Amen! He has been quite the inspiration for me as well since I found his grow right after I signed up here. :thumb:

What an amazing idea TS, thank you my brother!
I just wanted to mention that IF (big if, lol) I win, I will post reviews of the prizes that our sponsors have so graciously donated to the prize pool as my way of saying thank you. I encourage whoever wins it and the winners of the Plant of the Month and Nug of the Month contests to do the same. Let's all return the sponsors' kindness.

Re: A Suggestion to the Contest Winners

Hey TS :thumb: Great idea! If somehow I win I'll do the same. Good Luck my Friend! :goodjob:

Edit:
Saying the above does not mean that I got to know the other members well enough perhaps. I am sure they are all worthy and I just never got to get to know them well enough.

Amen! He has been quite the inspiration for me as well since I found his grow right after I signed up here. :thumb:

You guys are too kind, thank you for your support and friendship! I would not be here myself if it wasn't for the nice folks I've met since joining.

Greatest growers and MJ connoisseurs on the net!

Congratulations brother TS! A come from behind victory and right down to the wire. Well deserved I might add.

OMM congrats on your position as runner up. You are an inspiration to us all!

***By the odd chance it's discovered that Tortured Soul has posed nude (in front of a real camera), acted in adult films (with a real woman) or has done outrageous things on You Tube that would embarrass his mother, you OMM would be asked to step up and take over.

:Rasta:

Congrats Brother TS!
:goodjob:

I am truly grateful for everything you do to help further our mission brother!

Soniq will be taking the contest back over now.

Weed like to thank everyone for such a great ethical contest this month! :)

I agree OMM has helped out tremendously site wide, therefore I am giving him 100 rep points anyway. :)

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom