Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Propa Gator

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • WMDmountainIG

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Founder
This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners get 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title, VaporGenie Vaporizer Pipe from Vaporstore and a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, AKA Tommy Chong DVD, Operation Pipeworks DVD (Inside the Counterculture Glass World) and a Pocket Vape - VP-600 - Portable Vapor Vaporizer from VaporStore.com!

Only one nominee per member. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

Staff are not eligible for this contest. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win ;)

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

There are many of you that are doing so great helping others, we are truly grateful for your support and contributions. I am really looking forward to seeing who wins this month. :goodluck:

:cheer: yay, nice to have the MOM back! I'd like to nominate an unlikely candidate... The Lurker. Fortunately for us, he's not been living up to his name recently... ;)

.... and always produces outstanding, entertaining, and most of all, incredibly informative posts.

I'd like to nominate OldMedMan. He is unfailingly helpful, cheerful and funny. The way he crafts each post with all the colors and emoticons never ceases to amaze and amuse me. And most importantly of all when I came here a few months ago as a newbie he went out of his way to make me feel welcome and help me out. And he's like that to everyone. Plus he lives in Hawaii and grows great buds!

I'm nominating IrishBoy. He has done a lot of testing with various LED lights/setups and shared his results - both good and bad - with us, he always seems to have time to answer people's questions, and has even gone so far as to shoot me (and, I assume, others) a PM when he's come across a question he wanted another opinion on, a thread he thought I'd be interested in, or even a new grower's journal that hadn't received much traffic yet. We always try to help others around here, but there are only so many hours in the day and stuff like that really helps out.

I'd also like to thank all of the wonderful sponsors who have donated prizes to our contests! Some really awesome ones this month.

I'm nominating IrishBoy. He has done a lot of testing with various LED lights/setups and shared his results - both good and bad - with us, he always seems to have time to answer people's questions, and has even gone so far as to shoot me (and, I assume, others) a PM when he's come across a question he wanted another opinion on, a thread he thought I'd be interested in, or even a new grower's journal that hadn't received much traffic yet. We always try to help others around here, but there are only so many hours in the day and stuff like that really helps out.

I'd also like to thank all of the wonderful sponsors who have donated prizes to our contests! Some really awesome ones this month.

Eggscelent Choice! :welldone:

Eggscelent Choice! :welldone:

thanks very much, you guys just made my day! feels good to hear that. TS & others thanks for always stopping by the thread ive PM you guy's about that weren't getting traffic. you guys have help out many newbie growers.

i would have to nominate irsih boy, i have good help with grows from many people, but irish has always answered right away, with very good knowledge. he even helped me made my dicision on getting my led light with out even knowing. very cool tests too.

i would have to nominate irsih boy, i have good help with grows from many people, but irish has always answered right away, with very good knowledge. he even helped me made my dicision on getting my led light with out even knowing. very cool tests too.

thanks buddy, that means allot. i will always try to help you as much as i can, its my pleasure. feels you want my advise on things. thanks

Member of the month? there are a lot of members on this site, how am I supposed to pick just one?

We all have that problem. It's a good one to have, methinks.

Come on folks. We haven't had a MotM contest for a while. Who have you found yourself thinking, "Gee, I wish there was still a MotM so I could nominate _____" for all the help he/she has given?

Newbies, you can nominate too - in fact, you might even be better placed than the rest of us. Who has helped YOU? Who's posts have you been reading? Who has helped you learn? Helped you with your grow, setup, or...? Or even just made you laugh and brightened your day? We all have our ideas of what makes a great member. What are your ideas? And who do you think of when you consider them?

And since the MotM covers the previous month (might be a little leeway here since there wasn't one last month?), a member doesn't have to have been here for years to qualify - and to WIN. Member just needs to be helpful, positive, willing to take a moment out of their day for another's benefit... However you see it.

Who makes you THINK?

Back
Top Bottom