Vote For The Member Of The Month: December 2010

• DocBud

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • Matanuska Valley

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Founder
This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners get 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title and a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, AKA Tommy Chong DVD and Operation Pipeworks DVD (Inside the Counterculture Glass World)!

Only one nominee per member. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

Staff are not eligible for this contest. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win ;)

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

No nominees yet with all these great growers?

I nominate DocBud. His clear writing style, scientific approach and helpful attitude have helped many of us here start growing big healthy plants. And save lots of money on nutes!

Good choices guys, let the voting begin!

Have not had the pleasure of getting to know DocBud as of yet, however I'm sure he is a great guy and I am truly grateful for his help around here, thank you brother.

Brother MV has my vote! ;)

Doc's hempy thread changed my life!!!! lol, but really his thread is very informational and I have started using some of his techniques. Dont know the other dude but im sure he is a good candidate also

Back
Top Bottom