Vote For The Member Of The Month: November 2010

• Lavendar

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • OldMedMan

Votes: 30 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Founder
This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners get 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title, VaporGenie Vaporizer Pipe from Vaporstore and a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, AKA Tommy Chong DVD, Operation Pipeworks DVD (Inside the Counterculture Glass World) and a Pocket Vape - VP-600 - Portable Vapor Vaporizer from VaporStore.com!

Only one nominee per member. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

Staff are not eligible for this contest. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win ;)

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

Howdy boss, great job last month with all the contests!

I'd like to nominate a member who is long overdue for this title. None other than our own Queen of Grow, the Purple Fairy of Marijuanaland herself, Lady "Lavendar"!

She has inspired many many folks here with here friendly and knowledgeable ways. Not only does she grow well, but she grows more strains at one time than anyone I know. I'm sure there are others that grow as much or with such diversity, but no one does it the way she does, no one writes grow and smoke reports like this woman either! People no longer need to search the web for info concerning a certain strain, just a little research through Lavendar's thread and they'll find what they need.

Besides all the above, this lady makes great efforts to post on many of our threads. Considering the amount of work she has around her place she's more than willing to take the time and explain and teach to any and all. Besides, this woman she has a great sense of humor and a nice husband (and a bear)! LOL

Lavendar for presidi......I mean MOM! :bravo:

:rollit:

I'd like to nominate OldMedMan. Not only is he hugely deserving due to all he has contributed in his time as a member, but as maybe some already know he's been crazy sick this last week or so, enough so that he is having a hard time getting online. My get well message for him is my nomination and vote, and the hope that this month he gets the title.
Get Well Soon Brother!
:peace:

This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners get 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title, VaporGenie Vaporizer Pipe from Vaporstore and a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, AKA Tommy Chong DVD, Operation Pipeworks DVD (Inside the Counterculture Glass World) and a Pocket Vape - VP-600 - Portable Vapor Vaporizer from VaporStore.com!

Only one nominee per member. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

Staff are not eligible for this contest. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win ;)

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:
ok so this is the way it goes huh???
WELL I DOUBLE NOMINATE OMM....there, or i second his nomination .. he deserves it, and besides he can use the neat cool pocket vape....good for his lungs.....and maybe, just maybe, he'll throw me a couple pkg. of rolling papers..
SERIOUSLY....you all would make me one very happy person if i see zero votes for me, and any of you who would have an inkling of voting for me, vote for omm instead....isnt that the way it works in the real world....i can throw any delagates i have to the one i want after the first round of voting...well, i voted once, so now i want to throw all and any ect to omm...i'm serious, please vote for omm....hugs, L

Howdy boss, great job last month with all the contests!

I'd like to nominate a member who is long overdue for this title. None other than our own Queen of Grow, the Purple Fairy of Marijuanaland herself, Lady "Lavendar"!

She has inspired many many folks here with here friendly and knowledgeable ways. Not only does she grow well, but she grows more strains at one time than anyone I know. I'm sure there are others that grow as much or with such diversity, but no one does it the way she does, no one writes grow and smoke reports like this woman either! People no longer need to search the web for info concerning a certain strain, just a little research through Lavendar's thread and they'll find what they need.

Besides all the above, this lady makes great efforts to post on many of our threads. Considering the amount of work she has around her place she's more than willing to take the time and explain and teach to any and all. Besides, this woman she has a great sense of humor and a nice husband (and a bear)! LOL

Lavendar for presidi......I mean MOM! :bravo:

:rollit:

AHHH, OH WOODSMAN.... thank you, and that is really sweet, but i want everyone that i can possibly influence to vote for omm...by the way, i consider this a dirty low down really sweet thing you did, but not this time....this one should go to omm....he and mt. high did two journals last time around, he is always there with a helping hand and just generally he deserves it....yes, im campaining for him....besides, he spells better than me...and he uses all the other punctuation and not just periods....and he takes really good pictures, and he lives in hawaii with VOG, that sounds like some medivel monster....maybe it is....and he lives in one of the few places, where if he plants a seed, we all can see it grow to its full potential with the best of loving care in the good old outdoors, so vote for omm....and thank you woodsman, maybe next time...thank you...L

I agree OldMedMan should be nominated again this month for sure!

Sending him lots of love and positive healing energy through the Universe.

MEE TOO, VOTE FOR OMM...YEAH....

I'd like to nominate OldMedMan. Not only is he hugely deserving due to all he has contributed in his time as a member, but as maybe some already know he's been crazy sick this last week or so, enough so that he is having a hard time getting online. My get well message for him is my nomination and vote, and the hope that this month he gets the title.
Get Well Soon Brother!
:peace:

i totally agree and thank you for nominating him....soo, PLEASE VOTE FOR OMM.....

OldMedMan vs. Lavendar.

:tommy:

tsk, tsk...
can i withdraw my name?
VOTE FOR OMM...THANK YOU...HUGS, L:cheer::cheer::rollit:

I don't see any reason why you cannot forfeit, does anyone else?

Hope I didn't screw things up by saying OldMedMan vs. Lavendar, did I? Wasn't trying to make it like a match, there was only 2 of you so it seems funny at the time. Please accept my apology if I screwed up the energy here, it was not my intention.

Very much looking forward to Soniq420's return, he's SO much better at this stuff than I am. :peace:

I don't see any reason why you cannot forfeit, does anyone else?

Hope I didn't screw things up by saying OldMedMan vs. Lavendar, did I? Wasn't trying to make it like a match, there was only 2 of you so it seems funny at the time. Please accept my apology if I screwed up the energy here, it was not my intention.

Very much looking forward to Soniq420's return, he's SO much better at this stuff than I am. :peace:

NO!! you are fine....i just think omm deserves it....and hes worked soooo hard for it....you are doing a fine job....thanks for getting back to me...lol...you're doing great....hugs, L....and great vibes here....

Now I see why OMM likes you Lav, our paths havent really crossed yet, but you are cool as heck. You'd have my vote for that alone, but this month I gotta look out for OMM.

you go van d...
now go rally the others for this landslide for omm....VOTE OMM...YEAH...hugs, L

Very tough choice this time. Two very good people to pick from.
Coming in second for an honor like this is still an honor.

I like your style Lavendar :) Very classy + Reps to you

+ vote for OMM :peace:

now you all are cooking....go omm....yeah...
thank you, be sure to tell all to get over here to vote....again thank you, you all are making me seriously happy....hugs, L

how can i vote for BOTH of them? both members are very deserving of this.....

thank you sweetie, but im throwing mine to omm...so vote omm...yeah...and tell everyone to vote...thank you...

Very tough choice this time. Two very good people to pick from.
Coming in second for an honor like this is still an honor.

i would have been honored with none...thank you....this ones for omm...get out the vote....yeah, omm....

I wanna say I told myself I'd not get involved with this sites politics. But I know this old mfer. And he has been here from a 'sprout' ???????? Hell I seen his first plant. He grew into a farmer here. I show respect pop's. But hes to green to seen one of my first 'Bud's' but either way this votes is for you.
I feel so bad voting. Lav you picked the wrong month at the wrong time. You and OMM are both great people and it's people like y'all that keep my ass friendly with the Net. Both Y'all Keep Your Shit Green Both Late's

I wanna say I told myself I'd not get involved with this sites politics. But I know this old mfer. And he has been here from a 'sprout' ???????? Hell I seen his first plant. He grew into a farmer here. I show respect pop's. But hes to green to seen one of my first 'Bud's' but either way this votes is for you.
I feel so bad voting. Lav you picked the wrong month at the wrong time. You and OMM are both great people and it's people like y'all that keep my ass friendly with the Net. Both Y'all Keep Your Shit Green Both Late's

thank you.....L

way cool of you to step out like that Lav very respectful, your cool people +reps
OMM gets mine

thank you....means alot....L

Hmmm, now who to vote for? Heads it's OMM, Tails L.....

Sorry L! :peace:

thank you....as it should be...hugs, L

Back
Top Bottom