• phatty04

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • velodrone

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • PitViper

Votes: 9 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i guess ill give this a try. heres my first harvest. this is the square pot nugs.. very dense, good full body stone with the head high also..
1116092143.jpg

1120091413.jpg

Thanx ANDY

Linkorien: Mind if I call you link?..Cool..Link i like your "Push the Vote" Slogan. mind if I steal it?..LOL..well not steal it but use it to push the members to vote. Its catchy, simple and informative and leaves you with wondering what its about. +rep..

So I figure if we can get all the members to put it on their sigs w/ a Link to the contest page then it'll be on all the post and really get the word out.Watcha all think?

Links great thanks lol, feel free to snagg the vote slogan man, i added it to try and help all i can so if people pick it up i guess i did my part, thanks for the rep bro, im doing all i can around hear today, i think i jumped 50 posts in the past 20 hours writing guides helping out and saying hello to new member

anything i can do to get people active and help out 420 Magazine just let me know!

Here is my indomitably delicious OG Kush, all snowy for Christmas....:battingeyelashes:

ogk_nug.jpg

ogk_bowl.jpg

Thick, lingering taste of caramel, berries and cheesecake. :yummy:
One hit and it's blastoff time. Camp on the bowl and you'll never get out of the couch. :ganjamon:

There are some beautiful buds in here and the competition is going to be stiff this month.
I have a couple of bud pics I'll throw in also. This is Northern Lights, the smoke is smooth and sweet, Bud Candy, and compared to the bag crap I used to buy I would call it lethargic.
NL2_bud3.jpg

NL2_Bud1.jpg

Happy Holidays to all

This cola weighed 1.3 oz but there were a few nugs makin it up. closet grow 3 plants 13 oz under 1kw. Main cola from G13 Pineapple Express this was the big pheno, there was a sticky pheno as well, and a hermy seed for my buddy :( but my clone didn't herm out. I'd say a batch of 5 of these seeds makes a great mother for a cash cropper. I'm a personal grower this buds a great sleeper weed, debilitating at times (wake and bake sunday became real lazy for a minute haha).
DSCF00186.JPG

DSCF000317.JPG

Well, I've been lurking the forums for ages now, and feel that I might as well start posting. I think I can start off strong with this nug. It was dubbed "Superwreck" when bought. Had obvious head high effect from Trainwreck strain, however I am unsure about a cross. The high was very long and gave extreme giggles and a new "view of the the world" haha.

DSC_0158_small.jpg

Barney's Violator Kush.....it comes on really hard and super fast and doesnt let up for a good 3 hrs. Its definitely an "up" high....very giggly.
12_29_1.jpg

12_31_1.jpg

OH YEAH LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

Nice entry pit!!

LOL Butcher! Man, we have some great entries this month, don't we! I am just in love with your Butcher Bowl; and Pit, man, what a way to raise the bar at the last :grinjoint: very, VERY NICE! Xcit420--beautiful buds and a perfect trim job! Growitall, that's a lovely purple you have there, and OGD, wow--how luminous can a bud get?

Amazing AMAZING entries this month. What a way to end the year....:cheer: :allgood::theband:

Yeah definetly Nice way to end the year..Now we just gotta PUSH THE VOTE..

Let all make sure we metion to everyone to vote. Get all the members over here. Its our las big bang before the new year..LEts make it a good one!!GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!..its going to come down to the wire, We all know it!!

Back
Top Bottom