• phatty04

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • velodrone

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • PitViper

Votes: 9 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I've been lurking the forums for ages now, and feel that I might as well start posting. I think I can start off strong with this nug. It was dubbed "Superwreck" when bought. Had obvious head high effect from Trainwreck strain, however I am unsure about a cross. The high was very long and gave extreme giggles and a new "view of the the world" haha.

DSC_0158_small.jpg

Holy Cow, that's a frosty nug! Great first post! :ganjamon:

The Nug of the Month Poll for December 2009 is now open.

Please exercise your 420th amendment

:cheer:Cast Your Vote:cheer:

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

:blushsmile: We need more photos :blushsmile:

:thanks:

Ahh Pit. Voting for ones self is so de-classe. Unless you need that one vote to win of course. lol I haven't voted yet on any. But I will. :peace:

I voted Irish! purdy bud there just looks like the one id wanna smoke.

Might have gone with Mr. Growitall because of the shear coolness of purple weed but I thought he needed another pic to really show off the bud... not that he needs my vote lol

voting for yourself is a no-no hahaha

Ahh Pit. Voting for ones self is so de-classe. Unless you need that one vote to win of course. lol I haven't voted yet on any. But I will. :peace:

LOL! Oh for Pete's sake--even the President votes for himself at election time....:battingeyelashes:

I voted Irish! purdy bud there just looks like the one id wanna smoke.

Might have gone with Mr. Growitall because of the shear coolness of purple weed but I thought he needed another pic to really show off the bud... not that he needs my vote lol

Awww, thankie you Stealthy1! :battingeyelashes: Drop on by and we'll spark that one up right now....:ganjamon:

looks like our voting numbers are getting there. now just gotta push a lil bit more. SO tell me if I'm annoying you all w/ the voting push. I know we would all love to see at the least an average of a hundred votes on all the contest.:ganjamon: Thanx

Back
Top Bottom