• Thedaveabides - Quantum Kush

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • TheBoogyman - Durban Poison

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • Mr Am4zin - Auto AK47

Votes: 5 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Colorful strains are always confusing in such contests. They look better and more interesting mostly. Also you can spot trichomes easier. Still, if you ask me which one I will roll if I have all the participants above, Lemon Garlic OG or Trans Siberian Auto would be my first choice as an indica fan who consumes huge amounts :) Those 2 must have higher THC content than the rest(not strainwise but the particular ones in this thread) . I don't know about the taste and smell of course but they both look like a true sedative.

Of course I have to mention that I also love my X-Cheese bud which looks like the biggest bud in this thread. Also a serious sedative indica that knocks you out easily. I mostly recommend this strain for hardcore indica fans cuz I know how an indica fan likes his/her smoke in terms of taste and THC high. Other main point for this strain is the high yield and big buds.

To conclude I think Lemon Garlic OG and Trans Siberian Auto are the strongest candidates to win this contest. Also they are in my TO GROW LIST :circle-of-love:

I intend no promotion by the way. Just sharing my experience and my thoughts about other participants.

420... What a nice place to be. Contests, grow talks and the community... I just love it here :) You guys can't imagine how hard it is to complete a grow in where I come from. I don't even feel safe just telling where I live...

PS: I think Cola Monster shouldn't be allowed to participate in such contests. Especially the plant of the month!! Dude we all know you are one of the best here okay :)

Don't really think it's worth sending but if you insist....

DSC_5046.JPG

That was some top notch stem Mr A.:thumb: best I ever smoked lol Don't worry I'll reimburse you for the postal fee.

I like seeing the votes being spread out across the board this month. No one is blowing away the pack. That means one thing, everyone has some great entries! :passitleft:

It certainly is quite the running up there this month! Lots of delicious choices and some very hard decisions. :passitleft:

Rifle which pic do ya mean mate;) eagle eye lol

If you can't tell then it must be my eyes. I do the best I can, but even with glasses, age and too many welding arcs have left me less than desirable eyesight.

If you can't tell then it must be my eyes. I do the best I can, but even with glasses, age and too many welding arcs have left me less than desirable eyesight.

:geek: The shadow and focus give it away as a real bud, laid out on what may be a glossy booklet :thumb:

Hi Everyone

Nearing the end of the contest, so voting is now being checked. Only members with 50 or more posts may vote.

You may therefore notice some alterations in the voting numbers.

Good luck all. :circle-of-love:

Congrats. to ya L.A.!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom