• HomeMedGrower - Dutch Treat

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Mr. Krip - Lucy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Fuzzy Duck - Blue Mystic

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Figured I'd give this month a go at it...Today I have for you some Purple Lemon Haze
nug_of_the_month_march.jpg

Man that looks yum-yum's.
Got my vote!

Sorry ive been so distant my people, this girl right here is a beautiful crossing of C99 (male) x Indiana bubble gum clone only (female)

This strain is light years ahead of anything else i have grown when it comes to its medical properties, I have my card for gerd/chrones/IB and relief is few and far between but from first hit to last hit this girl gives an increadible pain killing effect with a super smiley bubbley high. that leaves you smerkin hard. she tastes of bubblegum and sweet yogert, and i love her so much, best seed ive grown in a couple years :D

CIMG6288.JPG

I present for judgement.... Smellyberry

Smellyberry is an OG from Underground Originals. It come from Blueberry and Blues genetics. The smoke is very smooth, eliminates my arthritis pain with a great body high. THC is very high in this one claimed to be over 25% by the breeder.

nug2_015a.jpg

nug2_001a.jpg

39.4 grams dry weight

Wow those are all some great entries everybody. Wish i could enter this competition sometime. Who knows maybe i'll pick up some nice crystalled meds soon and put it in the running

is this some kind of discusting joke are something.who in the hell collects whale penises.:rofl: shits big. i want to take those zags and lick them all together and wrape her snug like in a blanket.... AND THEN TORCH THE FUCK OUT OF HER!!!!!:ganjamon:

LOL... made my morning to wake up and spew my coffee reading this..:thanks:

That shit ISSSS nice but,,,,,,,i honestly feel like if I lose this months comp ima be pissed cuz my shit is trimmed nice looks super dense n dank as fuk (which it is after 3months cure) and they are Nug of the month worthy,,,,,im jusy sayin cuz I couldve left em all together on the main branch n entered my damn near 2oz cola. Aint tryin to downplay no one ijs so dnt take this the wrong way outta context but it IS a competition n im very competitive when it comes to something im so passionate about!

That shit ISSSS nice but,,,,,,,i honestly feel like if I lose this months comp ima be pissed cuz my shit is trimmed nice looks super dense n dank as fuk (which it is after 3months cure) and they are Nug of the month worthy,,,,,im jusy sayin cuz I couldve left em all together on the main branch n entered my damn near 2oz cola. Aint tryin to downplay no one ijs so dnt take this the wrong way outta context but it IS a competition n im very competitive when it comes to something im so passionate about!

I feel ya, man. I've always felt like it's more of a picture taking contest. Although, some juicy looking nugs and a popular strain doesn't hurt!

I feel you it would be great if it was nugs only from journals. i could easily go to the club take a good pic and have a half way decent chance to win. but gl to you bro. but i know who gots my vote good ol whales dick lolz

I feel ya, man. I've always felt like it's more of a picture taking contest. Although, some juicy looking nugs and a popular strain doesn't hurt!

Of course it's a picture taking contest brother! You can have the dankest, stickiest, most crystalized bud which the most THC ever produced in in a nug. And to top it off, it could produce the best high anyone, anywhere has ever experienced, but if you submit an out of focus, under exposed, grainy 1.5 megapixel cellphone pic how would you expect to win? What are we going to judge it on...your word?

:allgood:

Of course it's a picture taking contest brother! You can have the dankest, stickiest, most crystalized bud which the most THC ever produced in in a nug. And to top it off, it could produce the best high anyone, anywhere has ever experienced, but if you submit an out of focus, under exposed, grainy 1.5 megapixel cellphone pic how would you expect to win? What are we going to judge it on...your word?

:allgood:

Good point.:peace:

These two pictures are from my recently just finished First Grow. This is my first harvest and I am a very proud Papa. I have learned much from 420 and I feel honored to submit pictures among you. I hope you enjoy! These are THC-Bomb. Lemon-citrus smell. Indica.

Entry_for_Nug_of_the_Month_March_420_-_2.jpg

Entry_for_Nug_of_the_month_March_420.jpg

I feel you it would be great if it was nugs only from journals. i could easily go to the club take a good pic and have a half way decent chance to win. but gl to you bro. but i know who gots my vote good ol whales dick lolz

hate to be the bearer of bad news fellas but there is a competition for people to enter their own home grown nugs and its called plant of the month. rules state only plants we grew can be entered into that one..suprised you guys aren't comprehending that. why would 420 magazine have 2 competitions for our own home growns nugs? every month the plant of the month winner would be the same as nug of the month pretty much lol.

i won last months NOTM with a cell phone pic.. in fact any picture i ever post is from my phone. its a hunk a junk in my opinion also lol

i dont feel like its much of a picture competition as it is an exotic strain competition. hell, last month i submitted only 1 pic of my nug and scrapped a win

when i show my buddies the entries for each month they never inspect too deep into the pictures to decide their favorite. they dont look at the size of the nug,the name of the nug, or the smell of the nug (we cant smell it obviously lol) they look at the color and the THC output its reflecting. nug of the month isnt won by sweat and hard work,or even by the objects you put int the pictures to compare them to. when i judge i scroll through and stop on the nug that my eye is most drawn to then remember which one i liked and keep scrolling untill i see something frostier or more exotic.

Back
Top Bottom