Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Deege420 - Purple

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Bassman59 - Master Kush

Votes: 6 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
TNB Naturals contributes the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

10. Prize packages are sent to legal MMJ states only.

Consolidated entries for July 2012

Donpaul.p - Ak47 x UK Cherry Cheese

PICT2092.JPG

Mr. Krip - Unknown Purple Strain

21203.jpg

11591.jpg

Icemud - XJ-13

DSC04129.JPG

DSC041351.JPG

Closet Farmer - Violator Kush

botm_violator_kush.JPG

002977.JPG

GreenChrome - Bubbleicious

IMG_09018.JPG

Deege420 - Purple

NOTM_1.jpg

NOTM_2.jpg

Bassman59 - Master Kush

P71400041.JPG

hi all, here is the bud from my 2ltr dwc hempie, when i harvested it it was slightly smaller than a 2ltr pop bottle, when dried it was just over 20g if i remember right, out of all the plants this is the best smoke so far, its a nice smooth smoke, dont taste harsh at all, very skunky taste and great for a nightime smoke, i have some of this before i go to bed and i always sleep like a baby, im hoping to beat this bud with my next 2 hempies, but got some way to go before i even plant them, sorry about poor pics, i need to get new camera.
the 1st pic is the bud dry hanging, after taking this pic it went into jars for curing, the 2nd pic is the bud right before harvest
PICT2092.JPG

above is the bud dry, ready to smoke, i just curred it after that pic

this plant is a free seed i got from a seed bank, its a new strain they was trying, its ak47 cross uk cherry cheese

Happy 4th of July, everyone! :party:

I wanted to get these buds entered last month, but was so busy, I didn't have the chance before the deadline, so I'm getting it in early this month! :)

I woudn't normally enter buds I didn't grow myself, but had to make an exception for these.

This was a "gift" from a friend, so I don't know the exact strain, but it's some kind of "Killer Purple Something" that looks and tastes absolutely awesome! :yummy:

It's got somewhat of an earthy pine smell and is just covered in trichs. My only disappointment was that I couldn't find any seeds in the bag! A little goes a LONG way! :bong:

21203.jpg

11591.jpg

Goodluck to everyone & have a great holiday!

Happy Harvests!

K

Hey everyone! I hope everyone had a safe and fun Independence Day!!

I would like to enter my XJ-13 for Nug of the Month. This XJ-13 is supposedly a cross of G13 and Jack Herrer and was from my last grow, which is now complete and I only have a few nugs left of each. :) The XJ-13 was such a beautiful bud to trim, little to no leafs in the buds, just super swollen calyx's and trichomes galore. During flowering she was a very vivid green with dark amber hairs that seemed to just pop against each other, and some of the calyx's turned a maroon red late flowering. The smell and taste of XJ-13 was very interesting. If I were to describe it : pinesol mixed with lime mixed with 7up soda... almost a minty taste as well...delicious in other words..lol Well with no further delay.... here are the photo's.

DSC04129.JPG
DSC041351.JPG

Please vote for my Violator Kush. This plant was grown by myself in soil. It was flowered for 65 days. The hairs on the bud were as fine as a humans. Beautiful plant. This plant produced large round buds. This bud weighes 2.8 grams. The smoke is very strong. It has a heady high and a good strong body high. Great smoke to melt into the couch.

I need the Street Cred!! Please vote for me!!

botm_violator_kush.JPG

002977.JPG

Hey 420 friends, we have decided to enter into this wonderful contest! For those of you that followed our journal, this nug is from the plant on the far left, in the back. For those of you who didn't, you didnt miss much :laughtwo:.

Strain: Bubbleicious (from Nirvana)

This plant was the original, from seed to mother to smoke. Grown in dirt with a decent nutrient regimen. This was our first grow in this room, and second altogether if you count the one from our old apartment under the CFL. The smoke from this plant is excellent, a very heavy hitter and great for the end of the night. I wont bore you with all the details (boring details may be found in our Perpetual grow journal), so here she is!

IMG_09018.JPG

We had another pic on the scale, but realized that the nug must have been touching something. Its too late to snap another, because some of her as mysteriuosly dissapeared :blunt:. You will have to take my word for it, she weighed in at 20g and some change.

Here is "Purple" (what he called it). I got about a quarter of this from my grower buddy. The smell is just like cheap fruit snacks :) It is an amazing high. I pack one bowl take a few, and I'm FLYING. Very intense high. Bit sleepy if your just sitting around. But I still got everything I needed done in the garden today. School is next. then maybe a nap :Namaste: Good Luck Everyone! Some fine entries this month!

NOTM_1.jpg
NOTM_2.jpg

it seems the purples do well in these contests mate, it appears the more colour they have the more chance they have of winning, so you are in with a chance, but i cant knock the entries so far, looks like some amazing bud in this part of the forum, im going to order me some purple seeds, then ill enter a nice purple strain, just need to find something that turns purple, theirs always paint, lol

well yall got some killer looking nugs:)

ty 420girl, actually thought I had till later today to do it. Just getting ready for work and got the email on pom.

Hey everyone! I hope everyone had a safe and fun Independence Day!!

I would like to enter my XJ-13 for Nug of the Month. This XJ-13 is supposedly a cross of G13 and Jack Herrer and was from my last grow, which is now complete and I only have a few nugs left of each. :) The XJ-13 was such a beautiful bud to trim, little to no leafs in the buds, just super swollen calyx's and trichomes galore. During flowering she was a very vivid green with dark amber hairs that seemed to just pop against each other, and some of the calyx's turned a maroon red late flowering. The smell and taste of XJ-13 was very interesting. If I were to describe it : pinesol mixed with lime mixed with 7up soda... almost a minty taste as well...delicious in other words..lol Well with no further delay.... here are the photo's.

DSC04129.JPG
DSC041351.JPG

man that looks dusty from here =D..like you could grind it up and snort it straight into the bloodstream, lol

man that looks dusty from here =D..like you could grind it up and snort it straight into the bloodstream, lol

I actually just smoked the very last of this one...had been curing for about 4-5 months and still tasted so unbelievable and the high is amazing...very energetic high, and tastes like a lemony/pine/gingerale taste... Definitely the most odd tasting strain that I have had... almost like a trainwreck taste...but more on the lemony than the pine :) I only wish I had more of this one to smoke... :)

Back
Top Bottom