Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Ilikebike - Pure Power Plant

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Icemud - OG101

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
TNB Naturals contributes the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) may result in a disqualification for 1 year.

10. Prize packages are sent to legal MMJ states only.

Consolidated entries for May 2012

Smoke2Js - Mcu Atf

MCU_ATFb.JPG

MCU_ATF.JPG

Harrygrowsome - Barney's Farm Vanilla Kush

vanilla_kush_exp6.jpg

vanilla_kush_exp10.jpg

MissBud - Super Lemon Haze X Purple Kush

IMG_31551.JPG

IMG_31603.JPG

THsea - Critical + Automatic

autoCplus.JPG

Shottafire - Agent Orange

moving_along_049.JPG

moving_along_044.JPG

Fuzzy Duck - Bubblelicious

006678.JPG

Cmitch55 - Master KushX Purple Kush

purple_master_kush.jpg

Ilikebike - Pure Power Plant

100_10404.JPG

100_10423.JPG

Icemud - OG101

DSC025324.JPG

DSC025343.JPG

Just picked up some of this fantastic connoisseur bud.
I submit this as my Nug of the Month entry.
Master Control Unit Mcu Atf
CBD 16.7 % THC 10%
60 1/8
110 1/4
200 1/2
380 oz
This CBD-rich strain took first place at the 2011 High Times Medical Cannabis Cup in San Francisco. An amazing, top-secret Alaskan Thunderfuck hybrid from Master Control Unit Collective. Unlike anything you've ever smoked. You have to experience the clear, uplifting high to believe it. Relaxes the body and soothes the mind. Smells like fresh-ground pepper, very savory. One of my new favorites. Organic and sun-grown. Amazing daytime smoke for everyone, especially patients dealing with medical issues. [Available at a discount to medically qualified patients who require CBD-rich cannabis.]
It is all they claim and more. This nug weighs 1/8 oz
MCU_ATFb.JPG
MCU_ATF.JPG

This is Barney's farm Vanilla kush, I grew it with 600 watt hps started with lights 12 0n 12 0ff from seed. The last batch of vk witch was grown regular took 10 week of flowering and these took 70 days from seed. The smoke is very smooth and leaves a very sweet taste on your tongue (mouthgasm) . It has a very pungent lemony aroma , the effect is almost instant very uplifting social buzz 4 0r 5 tokes and you could be good for hours. Although I have grown for many years this is the first time I am entering a contest hope this is okay.
vanilla_kush_exp6.jpg
vanilla_kush_exp10.jpg

I am here today to show you some Super Lemon Haze X Purple Kush I got from my co op. A combination of Greenhouse's and Jordan of the Islands best strains.

I have never seen such sticky "sugar" leaves in my life, it is pretty crazy lol.

I would rate the high, smoke, aroma and appearance all at a 9 or higher, this is hands down the best stuff I've laid my eyes or lips on lol. It has such a lemon smell yet with a hint of the moss from the kush. This nug weighs 3.5g dry. It burns white after the first toke and ultra smooth but you still get nailed by the kush instantly. A little more couch-lock than I was hoping as well as potent but it is still very pretty to look at lol:Namaste:

IMG_31551.JPG

IMG_31603.JPG

I have one picture of dried, cured bud that I have grown... :) Critical + Automatic!
autoCplus.JPG

:) My first submission to a 420 contest! How exciting! :cheer:

Good high, nice and spicy flavor to it. I wish there were more of it!
Sticky sticky stuff! Woohoo!

So I am deciding to go ahead and enter some stuff that I grew. I wasnt going to but after getting a few words of encouragement from a couple fellow members I said what the hell.

Strain: Agent Orange
Genetics: Space QueenxJack's CleanerxOrange Skunk
Indica/Sativa: Hybrid
Smell: lemon orange very fragrant
Taste: citrus goodness.
High: Great daytime medicine. It is a very uplifting high
ready to go surf, or clean the house, or build the growroom.
Motivating.
Yield: Heavy From my two Agent orange in 3 gallon smartpots
I got 7 1/4 oz

I am still enjoying this medicine and I have been smoking it for about a month and a half.

Anyways heres my pictures Hope everyone enjoys em as much as I do.
moving_along_049.JPG

moving_along_044.JPG

no dark purple buds yet, i would also love to see a nice white strain it seems rare and ive only seen a couple on the net, but cant remember the strain, anyone got any details on strains that produce pure white buds

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

All of them FTW!

For sure!! But I think the one on top looks the best. The BPN sure produces great results!

I would like to enter my OG101 from my last grow. I took the photo's originally just for my own personal use, but then after browsing through them today, I decided that these might be nice for NotM contest, so I decided to enter. I wish I would have trimmed the dead sugar leaf off but oh well, still some nice looking nugs :)

OG101 is supposedly a cutting from a 10 year old true OG. The taste and smell is that of a sweet OG, very lemony/skunky with a sweet fuel taste. This one is definitely a head ringer. Usually 1 bowl packed is enough to put me back and take all my pains away while I cruise off into dream land! lol I think I could have done much better with this plant, but she locked out due to me not paying attention to my soil salt build up, so the fans and sugar leaves took a blow, turning brown and shriveling up. Luckily I caught it in time and managed to still harvest quite a bit.

(sorry everyone for the crappy trim/manicure job I did, didn't originally expect these pics to go for NotM)

DSC025324.JPG

DSC025343.JPG

Awesome entries everyone! It's going to be tough to decide!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom