420 Magazine's Member of the Month: January 2012

Vote for Member of the Month - January 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Founder
This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Rules:

1. Only one nominee per member.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

3. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

4. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

Can I nominate two people? Prolly not so I will go with Astonr420...I would like to nominate him because he is one the first people who helped me along with my first grow and continues to do so with my current grow. He goes out his way to help anyone without a second thought. Just the vibe I get from him, he seems like a ball of pure energy....

I would like to nominate Bigirishdoode... His grow has had its ups and downs but he is still working on it with the same vigor as he did in the beginning when everything was going great.

I would like to nominate ......the one and only ....QUEENTOKELOVE......all her spirit and dedication.... And hard work shows in every o e of her journal....she deserves my vote fosho... Much love ohhh queen.....word

Thanks brother, that truly means a lot, however I'm not eligible. :adore:
:Namaste:
I'd like to nominate 420, if possible. because golly, hard workin fellow , expedient, and all around great guy!!!

Where's that "Dislike" button!! LOL, j/k, sorta....
In that case I'd like to nominate 420Warrior also. Not only for his help with others in this community, but also for his hard work on the Welcome page and the Activist section here on :420:.

I think all should take the time to check out the Action Section of this website, you may be inspired to inspire.
Peace and God bless,
GT
420 Activist Corner
420 Action

I've never nominated anyone before on here, and there are so many deserving of the award.... I figured this year I will try every month to cast my vote based on who has helped throughout my grows here as well as contributions to the site in general as in new topics, good journals, new information....

So this month I would like to suggest for Member of the Month, Twelve12.... He has been there through my 1st grow and 2nd grow and helped me tremendously throughout the grows....much appreciation!!!

Can I nominate two people? Prolly not so I will go with Astonr420...I would like to nominate him because he is one the first people who helped me along with my first grow and continues to do so with my current grow. He goes out his way to help anyone without a second thought. Just the vibe I get from him, he seems like a ball of pure energy....

WOW QTL!!!

I am so touched!!! thank you so much for the kind words!!!

:peacetwo:

I've never nominated anyone before on here, and there are so many deserving of the award.... I figured this year I will try every month to cast my vote based on who has helped throughout my grows here as well as contributions to the site in general as in new topics, good journals, new information....

So this month I would like to suggest for Member of the Month, Twelve12.... He has been there through my 1st grow and 2nd grow and helped me tremendously throughout the grows....much appreciation!!!

:thanks: Thank you so much, Icemud! Unfortunately there's a rule to MOTM for previous winners.

"Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win"

I've won in October 2011. Please nominate again, select a different member to have a chance for this month. :Namaste:

I nominate Siscokid , very active member with a great attitude, his journals are always top notch, fun to read and learn alot, hes an inspiration to me, the hurdles hes jumped and distance hes come, truly a great member and grower of the :420: community.

Oh and the text.... :)

I nominate Godspeed. He has kept very active with my journals, giving much encouragement and helping with my grows. I definitely think he is deserving of MoM contest!!

oh spiffy you silly girl you nommed me? lol thats awesome, im truely humbled by that, im so not worthy:adore: i feel i could do so much more for the community and i will for sure, im trying to find my stride and strengths here in the greatest forum on the 3rd ball from the center!! no joke there i do feel that way i spend as much time here as i can, it never gets old to me!! nothing but love and respect :peace:

After our Convo... I was wondering how long til you noticed brotha!!! LOL

:peacetwo:

:thanks: Thank you so much, Icemud! Unfortunately there's a rule to MOTM for previous winners.

"Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win"

I've won in October 2011. Please nominate again, select a different member to have a chance for this month. :Namaste:

Haha its a good job Twelve12 as you might as well just get a constant order from the sponsors to deliver every month the winnings to your house hahaha. Keep up the amazing journals and X strains!!

I would like to nominate Godspeed as I see him popping in and helping all around the journals and is pushing e-petitions and other things we should all be doing to spread awareness and help in the battle.
Thanks man I've passed that petition on bro, peace!! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom