420 Magazine's Member of the Month: January 2012

Vote for Member of the Month - January 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i would like to nominate 420 warrior , becouse he is like a brother to me and he doesent even know me , and he is incredibly heplfull :Namaste:

Where's that "Dislike" button!! LOL, j/k, sorta....
In that case I'd like to nominate 420Warrior also. Not only for his help with others in this community, but also for his hard work on the Welcome page and the Activist section here on :420:.

I think all should take the time to check out the Action Section of this website, you may be inspired to inspire.
Peace and God bless,
GT
420 Activist Corner
420 Action

Gee, thank's guys....I just love the way people take care of one another here, like no other place on the net!

I am truly humbled by all the love that just pours out of this place and the dedication of success that's taught by all the members in such a positive way. :Namaste:

You guys are all more than, just "friends"...y'all are my family and I love you all so much. :circle-of-love:

Thank's for the nomination's, they mean so much!!! :thanks:

I'd like to nominate: 420 Girl

For being so great behind the scenes and all the hard work you do, to make this place run as smooth as it does.

Not everyone gets to see all that she does but I assure y'all, she, along with 420, make this world, we love so much, go around on it's axes...for certain, sure!!!

Much love and respect, for all that you do sweet heart!:circle-of-love: :adore::bravo::Namaste:

This flower is for you, my friend :Namaste:
profound_2_inline_fs.jpg

Sorry to bust your bubble guys, however staff are not eligible for contests. :Namaste:

Oh yea, I forgot about that...Best intentions anyway...lol :bigblush:

Ahh...man! who to vote for now? with all the worthy candidates?

Ok then, I nominate QueenTokeLove, for keeping spirits high and always being their with her good humor and compassionate heart :adore::Namaste:

You deserve it girl...:bravo::Namaste:

Oh yea, I forgot about that...Best intentions anyway...lol :bigblush:Ahh...man! who to vote for now? with all the worthy candidates?
Ok then, I nominate QueenTokeLove, for keeping spirits high and always being their with her good humor and compassionate heart :adore::Namaste:
You deserve it girl...:bravo::Namaste:

Wow, thanks Warrior! I am truly touched...It's true I like to make people laugh and make things fun. I do my best to be the cheerleader. I guess it's just in my nature. I really appreciate the vote of confidence coming from you and Vince, it means a lot to me beyond words. But if I had to put it in words, it would be..."they love me, they really love me" ...lol..

I do have my eye on them nutes, glass bong and nug jar!!!!!

I second astonr420's nomination :) the guy is definitely a ball of pure energy and a true asset to 420mag!!! you get three exclamation points brotha :)

hey now there brotha!!! I will go get that copyrighted!!! LOL

Just messin!!! your welcome to my types!!! LOL and thank you very much for the nom brotha!!!

:peacetwo:

Great nominations, all very deserving, continue to spread the positivity through the universe.

This month I like to nominate Fratdogg223. This fella helps people out with all sorts of questions and I enjoy reading and learning along.

Holy crap!!! I am so completely surprised and honored to be nominated...and the fact that it's by a grower I admire and respect so much is indescribable. :adore::adore::adore:

Thank you so much Twelve... I really don't know what to say. :thanks:

:Namaste:

Thank you so much icemud and JBC420 you guys rock, i am just so great full to have some were that i can come and share my passion, without 420 my growing would of probably never kicked off, i was hopeless and destin to fail, i found this place with a little Google search and can’t thank every member here enough for what i have learned in the last few years.

Thank you 420 and all your team you have done an amazing job for us yob and i guess i speak for everyone in saying :420: is the only place to be!

:peace::love::Namaste:

Wow, this race is sooooo good and kinda close too. I am so anxious. I have even been having dreams of that glass bong and nug jar. I am just psyched to be nominated along side such great people.

Awww thanks Kamy for your support. I like to be able to help the noobs of the forum and I like to think I represent them because I was once that noob. Now I just consider myself a novice, still new but has a grow under her belt. So I try to share what I have learned with others. And ya know I will continue to be here for you when you need me...Thanks again, friend.

Attention fellow members, I move to ask everyone a question:

Do you believe that mods and such should be eligible for these competitions? Or have a seperate one to show our appreciation for them? I for one vote yes, just trying to get it out there and see what everyone thinks...
May make this a poll if allowed...

Sorry to bust your bubble again brother, however we've been down this road many times and it's always the same. The members don't feel it's fair and the staff voted against having a staff member of the month contest.

Also, you cannot add a poll to this thread because we need that for the contest. ;)

We do truly appreciate your intentions and hope you can turn that love and passion into helping others here, and assisting us in keeping the site clean and on focus of creating Cannabis awareness. :adore:
:Namaste:

Sorry brother, I wasn't aware that it was brought up before, actually I was surprised if it wasn't...Sorry to draw attention from the real focus.
Peace and God bless,
GT

It's all good brother, no need for apologies, your heart and passion is in the right place. :thanks:

Let's leave it up to see what happens, won't disturb anything in the lounge. If anything, maybe it will give some much needed attention to those who bust their butts behind the scenes, to give you guys this amazing website to hang your hat and learn from. :high-five:

right well this is my 1st nomination so i am going to have to nominate CANNAVINCE due to always there to offer friendly information and his kind words towards things :)

he has helped me out with my grows and is just what this community needs :)

keep high fellow 420 friends :)

Back
Top Bottom