420 Magazine's Member of the Month: January 2012

Vote for Member of the Month - January 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you every one its been an honor to be up there with all these great member all more than deserving, this is the single most rewarding competition i have ever won.. hang on its the first thing iv ever won! Yaay :) I am on cloud nine here and having a personal smoking party with my wife, wish you could all join!

I wanted to donate the BPN prize package to the runner up but i see there is a draw for second place... Astonr420 + Bid what do you guys think ?

Thank you, thank you and thank you again guys!

:love::420:

You earned it Buddy! Congratulations!!!! :thumb::high-five::party:

Congrats brother, job well done. :goodjob:

We are so truly grateful for everything you are doing to help our members. :thanks:

Please keep up the great work. :Namaste:

Thank you every one its been an honor to be up there with all these great member all more than deserving, this is the single most rewarding competition i have ever won.. hang on its the first thing iv ever won! Yaay :) I am on cloud nine here and having a personal smoking party with my wife, wish you could all join!

I wanted to donate the BPN prize package to the runner up but i see there is a draw for second place... Astonr420 + Bid what do you guys think ?

Thank you, thank you and thank you again guys!
you are a gem among men and really deserve the recognition:love::circle-of-love::adore::adore:

:love::420:

Sounds good!!! I am already sponsored by BPN!!! I have no needs for it, had I won it, I would be doing the same thing bro!!! PLEASE!!! no worries on me for the BPN!!! Let's get these out to someone in need!!!

It's the Nug Jar and sprays that I was after!!! LOL!!!

BID??? what you think there soldier!!!???

:peacetwo:
well i'll be very honest here, i am on disability, i barely make my bills every month, if not for spiffy i would not:have hps,have good seed,etc,etc, she is like my sponsor, so the idea of getting the 3 part lineup really excites me, i do already have the 2 part,but have read and reread the description of the 3 part numerous times, i would love to compare them , so if you guys really dont need them,sure i want them, good nutes are hard to come by for me, and you know how much i love and endorse bpn! ,,dang i hate having to come that clean with how i feel, lol but if theres someone else that needs them more than me, i would happily step back,
god i just love this place and the ppl here,,im gonna go have a good cry and sit on the couch with my bon bons and watch soaps, reflecting on all the incredible good fortune i have been gifted:adore::adore::thanks::420::love::circle-of-love::love:

well i'll be very honest here, i am on disability, i barely make my bills every month, if not for spiffy i would not:have hps,have good seed,etc,etc, she is like my sponsor, so the idea of getting the 3 part lineup really excites me, i do already have the 2 part,but have read and reread the description of the 3 part numerous times, i would love to compare them , so if you guys really dont need them,sure i want them, good nutes are hard to come by for me, and you know how much i love and endorse bpn! ,,dang i hate having to come that clean with how i feel, lol but if theres someone else that needs them more than me, i would happily step back,
god i just love this place and the ppl here,,im gonna go have a good cry and sit on the couch with my bon bons and watch soaps, reflecting on all the incredible good fortune i have been gifted:adore::adore::thanks::420::love::circle-of-love::love:

Brother brother you are welcome to have them of course if this is ok with 420 and BPN, i know you will put them to good use, as Astonr420 already said he wasn't in need i told 420 that i wanted you to have them.

:peace::love:

:love::love::love::love::love:GodSpeed!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

Hi Honey!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

CONGRATS!!!!!!

:woohoo:

:theband::rocker::tommy:
:party::goof:

This is the first place I had to come to see the results!!!

:adore::adore::adore:AND WHAT A DESERVING WINNER!!!!!!!!

GodSpeed, you have been a treasure of support to tons of 420 members - me included!

I am SOOOO PLEASED!!!!

:headbanger::allgood::slide::cheesygrinsmiley::clap:

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

CONGRATS GODSPEED
:cheer::high-five::theband:

Back
Top Bottom