• DocBud

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Mr White

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Bigirishdoode

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank You 420 Girl.........I promise to not do bad things any more.....well not as many things anyway! :grinjoint:

Now why do I get the visual of OMM with a tilted halo and a horn showing while saying this? LOL....Me on the hand, always doing something bad but doesn't realize it til after the fact....thinking maybe I should've stayed a catholic so I could go to confession. But then I would prolly leave the priest blushing and speechless...

Now why do I get the visual of OMM with a tilted halo and a horn showing while saying this? LOL....Me on the hand, always doing something bad but doesn't realize it til after the fact....thinking maybe I should've stayed a catholic so I could go to confession. But then I would prolly leave the priest blushing and speechless...

Hi Queen.....I thought I had hidden that horn! :circle-of-love:

Most of my mistakes are when get excited and speak before thinking, same as you do. I did cut them down this year. I think.

If you went to confession....you would probably end up like Jo. Her last confession, they kicked her out of the church...she has a way with words. :rofl:

Congrats once again my brother, job well done. :high-five:
:Namaste:

Hey Thanks Boss! I am honored by the voting turn out.....It has to be a plus for 420. It's like old times, with such a turn out. Folks are loving the new format now!

We give a vote to all you guys. You all are so smart and good at what you do. Everyone deserves at least a prize once you master the art of growing:) We think the general society should relize the hard work and knowledge it takes to master the art of growing and respect it instead of punishing it.:)

Back
Top Bottom