• DonPaul.p

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Norcaliwood

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • JamesTheGreen

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow a double win for Ice. I don't venture into the other contests much. I need to start..

BTW, for those who have ordered the freebies from SNS, how long does it usually take to get them?

Thank you Queen!! Still 7 Days to go and the contest is close!!! I will let ya know when I get mine, I just ordered about a week ago.

Congrats on The nug of the month and member of the month winning ice mud!

Thanks Deege420!!! I haven't won yet but I really am hoping for at least one prize, I need that SNS fungicide, and those new CO2 canisters look very promising :) Awesome prizes 420 Magazine!!! Thank you to everyone who voted for me so far, I very much appreciate your support and recognition :)

Oh so Humble Icemud ;)
You deserve both wins this month brother.
Hell just for your opening my eyes on hbx growing (doc knows his shit, but you spoke in away i understood), has allowed me to to simplify it even further and spit it out in easy form to those that may be too intimidated by its complexity to ever try.

I do hope Donpaul.p wins one next month tho...another 420 legend imho.

and a note for fuzzy duck. its crazy that you got zero votes...i honestly believe that people were thinking 'i dont need to vote for him, plenty others will' and you just got an unlucky roll of the dice. dont take a confidence hit buddy, your always worthy of a place on the podium so to speak.

EDIT: Still a week to go?! damn, thats a bit long isnt it.?

i think the contest should start 2 weeks into a fresh month and end on the last day of the month. just sayin ;)

I definitely agree Gigabane, there are so many deserving people for this nomination, we all are what makes 420 the best online MMJ community ever!! I feel so honored to be up here with so many other greats.

I for sure thought Fuzzy Duck would have gotten way more votes... He has contributed such quality info to others here both new and experienced :) I think he also may get a re-nomination next month..

And definitely Donpaul d...I see him everywhere on tons and tons of threads.. next month I have a feeling is going to be a all out battle for 1st !!! I can't wait to see who all is nominated :)

I also wouldn't be surprised if we see JamestheGreen up there next month as well, he is fairly new to the forums and already is making excellent contributions to the forum with his kindness, experience and freakin monster outdoor ladies!!! James of the Jungle I have a feeling will be up in the running again as well :)

I definitely have to give a lot of credit to Docbud for creating the foundation of High Brix growing.. without his outline and guidance, I wouldn't have known where to start as far as researching it... I can't wait till we all get this high brix process down to a perfect process :) advancement in quality of medicine and gardens everywhere :)

im totally on board with high brix.
if we can find a decent soil that can be bought in a bag that is consistent in its make up and needs only small additions, maybe we can start rolling out a standard formula that can skip the whole ag labs tests.

loads more people would come on board if we could just say 'buy product A and product B and mix equally'

one thing that bugs me about all the write ups i been researching is that generic hbx growing is based on 'perenial' soil.
improvements year on year...there is nothing i can find about soil that is ready to go for potted plants that only need the soil for half a year or less.

if we can work on this aspect, hbx has a real chance of replacing all other soil based grows

Im definatly going to nominate don or fuzzy myself for next month, which one however, may be a flip of a coin ;)

Icemud, YOU THE MAN, MAN!!! Donpaul is DA MAN AS WELL!!! Need to read some FUZZY DUCK, have not had the chance to as of YET. And what about YOU GiGaBane??? I think You might be just as deserving Yourself!!! As for My Self, I did not Nominate Myself, DEEGE did, and I totally appreciate that he thought so Highly of me to Do So!!! Thanks DEEGE!!! But I am still pretty new, and feel kinda like an 8th Grader trying out for Varsity FOOTBALL,LOL!!! But hey, 3 votes, way more than I ever thought Possible. So I am Happy No Matter What!!! Thanks For whoever voted for Me, Real Confidence Builder!!! What a Grand Site!!! 420 WHOHOO!!! Been happy Since I got here!!! Take Care Friends. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

me? lol im not in the same league as these characters. i just like to add my tuppence worth and hope i get it right, lol
Im only just getting into your threads and posts and already think your way past me James, you got this whole clean green living thing going on, i love that you and the missus do your gardening together, granted my lady is getting into gardening with me, but not our special plant, thats all mine.

I love how friendly and detailed your posts always are...your a special character James, and worthy of your place as a nominee...i just wish i had more than one vote, lol.

Thank You GiGaBane, but you've been here WAY LONGER THAN ME!!! I think You should get a MOTM entrant from Someone!!! Hell Nominate Yourself, I bet you'd Be surprised by the VOTE!!! Your a GOOD MAN, and more deserving than You give Yourself CREDIT FOR!!! Your always around here some wheres, and adding Your Un-Solicited Advice and Support, I think You Might just be surprised!!!:high-five: Take Care Friend, and OMM YOU SAID IT!!!:bravo: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

i think everyone up their deserves to win, its not about how long you been on the site its about the help and advice you give and all of you above have been giving great advice, i always try and search the current journals for new members and first time growers then i try and give them any advice they need to help improve their grow, as some of you may know teSmp and another x grower on here paid for my bpn nutes and paid for delivery, this was way above anything i expected from this site and it really shows how nice some of the growers on here are, i always get good advice and try and give good advice, as teSmp paid for my nutes and delivery which wasnt cheap as the delivery was more than the nutes, corey at bpn chipped in as well to make it cheaper, so then i decided i need to help someone out, so i started following a new growers journal and giving advice, and like me he had no money when he started, so i sent him some lights and light fittings and also some free beans, then when i posted them to him he sent me a msg thanking me, but then he never updated his journal and never msgd me again, so im just hoping that the stuff i sent can do him good, but i never heard back, not sure if he was genuine or not, i like to think he was, but i dont think ill ever find out,

so everyone deserves to win, their are more people who deserve to win who never got nominated, theirs many i could nominate but as we can only nominate 1 it makes it hard to decide as their are many growers on here who give great advice
well done everyone

Very well said DonPaul.p!! I agree that 420 magazine has the best member's on the internet period :) Vapedogg did the same thing for me, by reading my journal and seeing that I had a PM problem, he offered his prize winnings of SNS to me and I was soo appreciative. I declined the offer just because I am just like that I guess and a little humble and stubborn at times, but I was amazed and shocked by Vape's kindness in offering his prize to me. I definitely have 1 place as a goto for all my 420 info needs, here at 420magazine.com !!!

There are so many growers and members here that are so deserving of a nomination, I agree it is so hard to choose :) I already have about 5 people in mind that I am going to nominate next month..the problem is I can only pick 1... :) thanks to everyone for making this the best online cannabis network :)

i think everyone up their deserves to win, its not about how long you been on the site its about the help and advice you give and all of you above have been giving great advice, i always try and search the current journals for new members and first time growers then i try and give them any advice they need to help improve their grow, as some of you may know teSmp and another x grower on here paid for my bpn nutes and paid for delivery, this was way above anything i expected from this site and it really shows how nice some of the growers on here are, i always get good advice and try and give good advice, as teSmp paid for my nutes and delivery which wasnt cheap as the delivery was more than the nutes, corey at bpn chipped in as well to make it cheaper, so then i decided i need to help someone out, so i started following a new growers journal and giving advice, and like me he had no money when he started, so i sent him some lights and light fittings and also some free beans, then when i posted them to him he sent me a msg thanking me, but then he never updated his journal and never msgd me again, so im just hoping that the stuff i sent can do him good, but i never heard back, not sure if he was genuine or not, i like to think he was, but i dont think ill ever find out,

so everyone deserves to win, their are more people who deserve to win who never got nominated, theirs many i could nominate but as we can only nominate 1 it makes it hard to decide as their are many growers on here who give great advice
well done everyone

Man, donpaul.p, I couldn't have said it better, or that as good as you did. I totally agree about everyone being deserving. I believe this is the best site on the internet even with some of the foolish rules, but then again, they are most probably for our own best good!
Take it easy and keep 'em green,
Paul

Hey Ice...it looks like a second congratulations is in order bro!

:goodjob::bravo::cheer::high-five:

Thanks Vapedogg!!!!! I very much appreciate everyone who has voted for me and I hope that I can continue to learn, grow and offer my help to those just like fellow members have done for me :) There was so many powerhouse nominee's this month that I have a feeling next month is going to be crazy!!!!! I can't wait to see what happens!!! So many deserving members out there that I would love to see win the title!!!!

congrats on the win, can anyone please answer this growers sos, he is having some problem with the whole of his plant, needs it sorting before it dies, its beyond me, my guess is either nute burn or light burn, how ever he has 2 plants in the same res, but he did pour his nutes into the res neat so maybe this is the problem,
i hope someone can help him before its to late, thought id ask here as some of the elite are in this area,
everyone up their deserved to win, im sure we will all have out turn before long, we all put in loads of hard work on our own grows but also helping others, its the best thing about this site, all the advice and help anyone can need,

congrats on the win, can anyone please answer this growers sos, he is having some problem with the whole of his plant, needs it sorting before it dies, its beyond me, my guess is either nute burn or light burn, how ever he has 2 plants in the same res, but he did pour his nutes into the res neat so maybe this is the problem,
i hope someone can help him before its to late, thought id ask here as some of the elite are in this area,
everyone up their deserved to win, im sure we will all have out turn before long, we all put in loads of hard work on our own grows but also helping others, its the best thing about this site, all the advice and help anyone can need,

No name, no link... still can't answer SOS.

Back
Top Bottom