• HomeMedGrower - Dutch Treat

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Mr. Krip - Lucy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Fuzzy Duck - Blue Mystic

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone notice N.W.green's (c99xindian bubblegum) got COMPLETELY overlooked. that nug deserved WAY more than 1 vote! that thing was amazing looking to me! enter that one in again next month that stuff looks like some frosty ass dank!:high-five:

i agree but alot of peoples pics get over looked, JBC entry sounds like an amazing strain i would love to taste it.

I can only speak for myself...but no nug is EVER overlooked by me. I labor over which one to vote for, often coming back several times to look at each one before I make a decision. There's even been a couple times I couldn't decide until a day or two before the polls close.

There are many beautiful entries, and I love seeing them all!

:Namaste:

whoa the contests ended sooner than i thought it would. this was a fun competition again. i'll say it here and now i'm taking a break from entering the contests for a month or 2.it'd be cool to win NOTM for the rest of the year but i'd like to see a home grown nug win it finally. 1970's grower the floor is yours next month. good luck on that brick of weed you grew buddy lol.

p.s 1970's grower, i cant tell if your guitar cases are holding electric guitar or bass but you also had some nice marshall's in that pic, i even have the same rolling stones book lol. it was a good pic with nice background additives :thumb:

whoa the contests ended sooner than i thought it would. this was a fun competition again. i'll say it here and now i'm taking a break from entering the contests for a month or 2.it'd be cool to win NOTM for the rest of the year but i'd like to see a home grown nug win it finally. 1970's grower the floor is yours next month. good luck on that brick of weed you grew buddy lol.

p.s 1970's grower, i cant tell if your guitar cases are holding electric guitar or bass but you also had some nice marshall's in that pic, i even have the same rolling stones book lol. it was a good pic with nice background additives :thumb:

:rofl: Well, congratulations on this one brother! :high-five: Can't wait to see what you come up with next time!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom