Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Mr. Krip - Lucy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Fuzzy Duck - Blue Mystic

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Founder
We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Also, submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print editions.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) may result in a disqualification.

Consolidated Entries for March 2012

JBC420 - Bubblegum X LA Confidential X Cheese

DSC004167.JPG

253Chiefin - Caviar

caviar.jpg

caviar2.jpg

Cmitch55 - Purple Lemon Haze

nug_of_the_month_march.jpg

Icemud - Holy Grail OG

DSC04223.JPG

DSC042151.JPG

Ilikebike - Blue Cheese

IMG_20111002_1649571.jpg

IMG_20111002_1649441.jpg

GimmeTheGoods - Confidential Cheese

IMAG14691.jpg

IMAG14741.jpg

Stoned4daze61 - OG

2011-10-24_21_14_45.jpg

2011-10-24_21_08_05.jpg

N.W.Green - C99 x Indiana Bubblegum

CIMG6288.JPG

1970s Grower - Smellyberry

nug2_015a.jpg

nug2_001a.jpg

LoveVibez - THC-Bomb

Entry_for_Nug_of_the_Month_March_420_-_2.jpg

Entry_for_Nug_of_the_month_March_420.jpg

HomeMedGrower - Dutch Treat

011431.JPG

018222.JPG

Mr. Krip - Lucy

DSCN18134.JPG

DSCN18302.JPG

Fuzzy Duck - Blue Mystic

002875.JPG

001852.JPG

Hello 420 Again! lol. Thought if I was doing POTM again, why not show you guys this!! This is some amazing weed. :thumb:
Its Bubblegum X LA Confidential X Cheese !!
The bud is grown really good, its strong, dense and grings out really well. Grown and cured well. It's a Chinese eyed weed, the sort that keeps you gripped to the comp all night and bed all day.:Namaste:
Here it is anyway, hope you all like.................
DSC004167.JPG

Well here we are again a new month and a new competition! im Submitting a strain called "caviar"

Appearance: COATED with crystally goodness over a greenish/gold foundation of bud.
Smell: it smells like peanut butter with the smell of diesely overtones.
Potency: I'm higher than i've ever been off of one bowl in my life!!

caviar.jpg

caviar2.jpg

Well here we are again a new month and a new competition! im Submitting a strain called "caviar"

Appearance: COATED with crystally goodness over a greenish/gold foundation of bud.
Smell: it smells like peanut butter with the smell of diesely overtones.
Potency: I'm higher than i've ever been off of one bowl in my life!!

caviar.jpg
caviar2.jpg

That looks just like it was rolled in kief! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I would like to make my Holy Grail OG a double entry for this month, she was harvested a few weeks back and whoa, she is a strong one. From the lineage I have been told she is of a Master Kush x OG kush decent, however I have yet to find solid proof. She definitely smells like a mix of both kushes, with mocha/coffee smell as well as lemony gas smell and 1 solid bongrip will leave you quiet in peace for a minute while you regain conciousness... definitely an elite OG!!! and very fun to grow as well :)

DSC04223.JPG

DSC042221.JPG

Where on this blue planet did you get that caviar? I have to get that in the garden for sure

i picked it up at my local co-op the day i posted it. grams go from 10$ to 12$ for top shelf around my parts but this stuff went for 25 a gram. had to get me some and im glad i did.:high-five:

Blue Cheese

Grown in ME. All organic. Doesn't smell like cheese, its almost fruity but very skunky! Got it at a vendor from Harrys Harvest Ball (a music and pro marijuana festival)

Smoke Report
It burns so smoothly you end up taking bigger hits than you can stand. flashy visual effects and a body smashing, gravity like, feeling.
Just a bit of this bud can make you feel a bit wasted. ‘Double-blink’ weed has me taking a second look at everything just to make sure I actually saw what I saw. Not sleepy, quite psychedelic. I really consider this a “happy weed” with a bad name lol. wish i got more than a quarter

IMG_20111002_1649571.jpg
IMG_20111002_1649441.jpg

Wow i may have to ener in and try my luck. Theres some great lookin weed in so far. That purple kemon haze is lookin real good, this is going to be a tough month. Great entries guys:cheer:

Blue Mystic - Nirvana regular seeds.

002875.JPG

001852.JPG

Main cola from one of the twin apical leaders from the blue mystic, has a sweet berryish smell to the bud.

Has sativa type head high, like being slapped in the face with iron bar & taken on a nitros injected roller coaster ride with out a seat belt on... long lasting high off a couple of hours tailering off into a slight body stoned buzz.

Back
Top Bottom