• TriangleCheese - K-Train

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ogwillis - Island Honey

• AussieBlueTHC - Candy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is my first entry for NOTM and I think she's a doozie!

Purple rhino
Mendocino purps x white rhino

20170506_134426.jpg
20170506_134513.jpg

Best erb I've smoked all year. Huge flavors of the purps with a finish of the white rhino. The buds are dense and sticky with a stank that fills the room everyting I crack the jar not a good strain for apartment smoking haha. I like this strain because I find it hits me right away. You can feel it in your eyes and has a nice relaxing/ heavy buzz. Wish I could share :passitleft:

Good luck everyone :thumb:

K-Train from Greenhouse Seeds. Flushed 4 times with light feeding. Dried for 10 days in dark with RH %60(first 2 days %50) and cured in the jars with B62 humidity packs. Tastes great and has a unique effect. It's not couchlocking when you smoke like 1 joints per hour, but it has a mindf*ck*ng effect on our crew. And the funniest thing is it makes very hard to talk decently. You feel very talkative but you can't get the words in the right order most of the time. Smoking sessions with a lot of inverted sentences :)

Good luck and well done guys. It puts a smile on my face each time people share the pictures of their beautiful buds.

Here is an average bud(around 5 grams) from the plant. I don't want to relocate the big buds :)

IMG_134938.JPG
IMG_135634.JPG

Peace :blunt:

Nice job.
reminds me of a powered donut..mmmmm
sweet!!!

This is my first entry for NOTM and I think she's a doozie!

Purple rhino
Mendocino purps x white rhino

20170506_134426.jpg
20170506_134513.jpg

Best erb I've smoked all year. Huge flavors of the purps with a finish of the white rhino. The buds are dense and sticky with a stank that fills the room everyting I crack the jar not a good strain for apartment smoking haha. I like this strain because I find it hits me right away. You can feel it in your eyes and has a nice relaxing/ heavy buzz. Wish I could share :passitleft:

Good luck everyone :thumb:

Hi all. I'd like to submit one of my Delicious "Candy" buds.
420-magazine-mobile2126704378.jpg

Sweet toffee/coffee/cheese taste and aroma. And a kick-arse high that knocks your socks off for hours.

Back
Top Bottom