• TriangleCheese - K-Train

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ogwillis - Island Honey

• AussieBlueTHC - Candy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, this is my first entry in the Nug of the Month contest with this Dark Devil Auto nug, which weighed in at 1.6 grams, dry. It has a smooth almost fruity taste and looks fantastic.

DDA_Nug.jpg
DDA_Nug_Closeup.jpg

Ever notice seems there is almost always a hair in the close-up pictures? I see one in almost every picture I've taken. If it's my hair,, it's 2' long. Miss J sheds more than me for sure..... GL to everyone. I'll just watch from the sidelines.. Keepem Green

Hi Everyone :ciao:

The poll is now open and there's a consolidated list of all entries in the first post in the thread.

Good luck to all those nug-tastic nugs.

I'm having a real hard time deciding who to vote for this month, there are too many fine examples this month. I could really do with a taste test so if you could pop them in the post (pm for address) and I promise to return any stems. If the taste test is still inconclusive ill let Mrs A take my vote. :passitleft:

Underthunder, I grow primarily for oil, and by God, you convinced me that the PC seed I have is definately in the running for this year. Beautiful shot. :high-five: Best shot I've seen since Kushtie and his Dark Devil Auto pictures. How do you not love a plant that seeps oil? :bravo:

Hi SweetSue I had a few plants from the pineapple chunk that seeped oil was not sure how to capture it, so I rubbed a rolling paper on the oil it worked ok. PC is also very tasty plant. PC is not a very big plant, but it is a very healthy strain and easy to grow. Flavor and potency is hard to beat just wish it would be a little larger but I would surely grow it again. PC is on my top 5 strains to grow. Good luck with your PC :thanks: :rollit:

Hi SweetSue I had a few plants from the pineapple chunk that seeped oil was not sure how to capture it, so I rubbed a rolling paper on the oil it worked ok. PC is also very tasty plant. PC is not a very big plant, but it is a very healthy strain and easy to grow. Flavor and potency is hard to beat just wish it would be a little larger but I would surely grow it again. PC is on my top 5 strains to grow. Good luck with your PC :thanks: :rollit:

that dripping is called Guttation...its when the plant gets rid of excess moisture at nite..
most common noticabile with cannibis due to the dark sappy color..
most all plants do it..
its ausome to see when they drip..
cool..

Back
Top Bottom