420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: September 2019

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: September 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
School starting for a stay at home dad = "the most wonderful time of the year" :rofl:
My son is not amused when I start singing that song, but it's a good one when sung in reference to this most hallowed of days...

*Edit* Sorry I got off topic guys. This is not the right place for my thoughts and observations. Any mod feel free to move this to the appropriate place. Thanks.

...Bag appeal isn't a priority for me but Dark Devil Auto, ticks that box as well as lovely fruity/floral terps and an uplifting, yet relaxing high...

...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...
Looks very frosty, and tasty.
I usually don't have too many nug shots for some reason.

Here's a bud from a sister plant of Beeze's Jellium.

This is good weed.

I had a runt (about 18" tall) Jellium that was a polyploid. Took cuts of it and cloned her. 1/2 of the cuts lost MOST of the polyploid traits except the extremely fast metabolism. This plant in the picture finished in 40 days flip to chop. I had repeatable results.

The taste is unique, really tastes a lot like cookie dough and so is the smell. I love the high, gets me a nice body buzz going with a grin on my face and everything happy.

Frosty, and looks very delicious.

Here's a Lemon snow cone nug from elev8 genetics. Seed gifted to me by a member. Grown by me under 300 watts of LED for just under 9 weeks. Reeks of lemon and lime :) Very strong and uplifting high. Pic taken in natural light with no flash or filters

full
Amazing entry. Lots of trichomes.

Come on Bobby... That's just mean. Your (insert title/name of meaningful female here) had no complaints. :rofl:

Just messin. :passitleft:

You know when your girl looks at your 1 eye with 1 eye, thats the sign. lol

Edit: a friend told me that.

Here's a Lemon snow cone nug from elev8 genetics. Seed gifted to me by a member. Grown by me under 300 watts of LED for just under 9 weeks. Reeks of lemon and lime :) Very strong and uplifting high. Pic taken in natural light with no flash or filters

full
Man I love a good lemony bud. When I was in high school I ate it really bad on my BMX bike and broke myself. I was out of school for 27 days. The good news was a light green bud that smelled of skunk and tasted remarkably just like lemons and most importantly, it was crazy cheap. Gotta watch the dough when you're spending your lunch money. It showed when I waded myself up and it went away just as quick. I have been looking for something like it ever sence. I grew a bunch of Lemon Skunk by DNA, but not a single plant tasted like lemons. I think Royal Queen has an L. Skunk maybe I'll try it. DNA has some strains that dont seem to do what they're advertised. One of my Lemon Skunks smelled and tasted like berries. It did 10oz, but no skunkiness

Man I love a good lemony bud. When I was in high school I ate it really bad on my BMX bike and broke myself. I was out of school for 27 days. The good news was a light green bud that smelled of skunk and tasted remarkably just like lemons and most importantly, it was crazy cheap. Gotta watch the dough when you're spending your lunch money. It showed when I waded myself up and it went away just as quick. I have been looking for something like it ever sence. I grew a bunch of Lemon Skunk by DNA, but not a single plant tasted like lemons. I think Royal Queen has an L. Skunk maybe I'll try it. DNA has some strains that dont seem to do what they're advertised. One of my Lemon Skunks smelled and tasted like berries. It did 10oz, but no skunkiness
This one is super lemon haze x lemon tree. It's definitely got some lemon terps :)

Haven't entered this in a while, here is some Jordan of the Islands Gods AK47. The smoke is indica leaning, heavy hitting at first, then balances out. This bud is pretty dense, smells of a burnt fuel, skunk. Only grew one plant and gave half of it away already. So this will be saved for company lol

Haven't entered this in a while, here is some Jordan of the Islands Gods AK47. The smoke is indica leaning, heavy hitting at first, then balances out. This bud is pretty dense, smells of a burnt fuel, skunk. Only grew one plant and gave half of it away already. So this will be saved for company lol

A little Scooby Dooby. That's a good looking bud

A few Scooby doobies with that nug lol. We will let that one cure for a while. Bust it out one social event and get folks good and proper medicated.
Nice! Shaggy and Velma will be waiting for Scooby's snacks

Back
Top Bottom