• RookieJuana - Unnamed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Icemann420 - White Widow

• Paintedbudman - Blue Dream

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bahahaha hahaha, I'm so new. I didn't know if you needed to title it. I'll never beat most of these plants in here with my little pic but I wanted to try and submit to see if I did it right. I know. I'm funny. Gaaahh!
And you know, I've
Gonna throw my wifes hard work into the ring this month.
This is her organically grown silver pie.

Great job, wifey!!! Way to represent! Growing girls in the house!!!

Bahahaha hahaha, I'm so new. I didn't know if you needed to title it. I'll never beat most of these plants in here with my little pic but I wanted to try and submit to see if I did it right. I know. I'm funny. Gaaahh!
:rofl::rofl: Actually it was a good idea :idea: ...subliminal messages :rofl::rofl: and ain't nothing wrong with being happy about your girl :cheer: especially if your new...I killed my first grow :rip::rip::rip: :rofl::rofl: but I figured it out :thumb:

@MochaBud

take two clones off the mother and reverse one to pollinate the other then the plant has selfed :cheesygrinsmiley: i use this spray off ebay , works every time no problems and cheap enough also s-l500.jpgP1060994.JPGP1060998.JPGP1070016.JPG

edited meant to add you will also have 100 percent female this way @MochaBud :thumb:
Thank you sir...I'm going to have to try my hand at this :thumb::thanks::thanks::hug:

Hey @RookieJuana ...is that sand on top of your soil? If so what for may I ask? Gnats?
No. No sand. Just Fox Farms ocean Forest mixed with perlite. After so many waterings a lot of the perlite floated to the top.

This freak show is my entry for plant of the month. Jack Herer, I topped this gal too many times(5 or 6) and she started growing straight up like a whole new plant out the top, it had over 50 cola sites when it was done and needed ropes to support it. Was something else to watch grow.

This freak show is my entry for plant of the month. Jack Herer, I topped this gal too many times(5 or 6) and she started growing straight up like a whole new plant out the top, it had over 50 cola sites when it was done and needed ropes to support it. Was something else to watch grow.
Freak show is right! What does the bud look like under those leaves? Is it one crazy, giant cola???

Freak show is right! What does the bud look like under those leaves? Is it one crazy, giant cola???
Where the plant is supposed to have one cola in the center there was still a cola about the size of a mans forearm, and the plant went straight up out of the top of it, towards the top of the plant had a bunch of cola sites like the lower section of the plant just not as long. It was a first time sight for me and for a few of my buddies who each have grown for over 5 years each. I’ve never seen this trait in a plant since

Where the plant is supposed to have one cola in the center there was still a cola about the size of a mans forearm, and the plant went straight up out of the top of it, towards the top of the plant had a bunch of cola sites like the lower section of the plant just not as long. It was a first time sight for me and for a few of my buddies who each have grown for over 5 years each. I’ve never seen this trait in a plant since
That really is incredible!!

Haha mate that's brilliant. Hands down, the most mental lookin bush I've seen so far.

Haha mate that's brilliant. Hands down, the most mental lookin bush I've seen so far.
Thanks mate, I’m hoping someday I find another pheno like that. This summer I’m going to be experimenting with a couple plants on top of what I intend to grow outdoors to see if I can duplicate what this one did,this one was under 2,400 equivalent watts to hps once I harvested the rest of the room, outdoors something like this should pull some crazy weight

Thanks mate, I’m hoping someday I find another pheno like that. This summer I’m going to be experimenting with a couple plants on top of what I intend to grow outdoors to see if I can duplicate what this one did,this one was under 2,400 equivalent watts to hps once I harvested the rest of the room, outdoors something like this should pull some crazy weight
Should've took some clones mate. Can take them at any point I think. I just done some week 7 of bloom anyway and they were all fine. I've actually never seen anything like it at all. Blizzare way for a plant to grow like.
What lights you using btw? Blurple LEDs claims of being hps equivalents are usually complete nonesense. Usually about 40% at best. I use both and watt for watt there's not much difference but that's draw wattage. Not the advertised 600 or whatever it is.

Back
Top Bottom