• RookieJuana - Unnamed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Icemann420 - White Widow

• Paintedbudman - Blue Dream

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Duh magic huh.Like opps i won by accident.
:rofl::rofl: About 7-8 years ago I thought a male Liberty Haze was a female...so I put "it" with a female GDP into flower together...I did say flower not fuck right? :rofl: Well long story short I decided to try growing a few...good thing too cuz I had 2 males and 1 female...been cloning her ever since :high-five:

EDIT; And I still have a shit pot of beans from her momma :yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

Kinda hurts me to see those guitars in that grow room.
Whats it doing to that maple.
Laquer + Sun big no no.
My dad would shit. I left his hand crafted fender leaning against the wall one time. I was nearly beat.
Yeah I would of beat ya too. Lol
If its not being played ot goes in the case.
I gave my son his first les paul and lil fcker scratches his name in the mahogany back.
I wanted to beat him. I didnt its his but man a les paul come on
I’ve had people ask me about the possible negative effects on those guitars.
This is my 7th grow in there and believe me, I’ve kept close eyes on the instruments in my room. My instruments mean a lot to me.
I have not seen any detrimental effects on any of them in all this time. No finish damage or weird spotting on any bodies. The Olympic White Strat has become slightly more Vintage White, or a tad on the vanilla side. The necks have not experienced any shrinkage or fret sprout. No flaking, fading or dulling of neck finishes. I have satin and gloss neck finishes on various guitars. Haven’t noticed any negativity on any hardware or plastic parts either.
Had I noticed any ill effects on any of them, I would not grow in there.

You'll see that I obviously used this lil lady last month but she got me nowhere so she's going up again :) lol.

My auto ultimate grown in a gt205 NFT with 2 X mars 600s (2x 250w) and mostly Dutch Pro nutes. 108 days on 19/5.

You'll see that I obviously used this lil lady last month but she got me nowhere so she's going up again :) lol.

My auto ultimate grown in a gt205 NFT with 2 X mars 600s (2x 250w) and mostly Dutch Pro nutes. 108 days on 19/5.
Where can I get those beans?!?!?

:rofl::rofl: About 7-8 years ago I thought a male Liberty Haze was a female...so I put "it" with a female GDP into flower together...I did say flower not fuck right? :rofl: Well long story short I decided to try growing a few...good thing too cuz I had 2 males and 1 female...been cloning her ever since :high-five:

EDIT; And I still have a shit pot of beans from her momma :yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:
sounds like a amazing cross:thumb:

How do you enter a contest like this? Your plant is absolutely drop-dead gorgeous oh, oh my goodness!

How do you enter a contest like this? Your plant is absolutely drop-dead gorgeous oh, oh my goodness!
Thanks :) see, I wasn't just full of it when I posted on your high yield auto thread lol.
The comp rules are on page 1. Gotta upload to some gallery first but can't remember how to do it tbh. Think it took me a while to figure out. Hence why it's last month's picture lol.

Back
Top Bottom