420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: April 2019

:woohoo: I’m totally unashamedly celebrating :party:

My gratitude towards :420: And the community of growers that hang out here is boundless! The severe progression of an illness I didn’t know I had completely reduced my life 2.5 years ago and finding this virtual place has been a life-saver in so so many ways. Alongside the great pals I have here now, I’ve been able to reconnect with 2 old loves - cannabis and photography. Thank you for providing this great forum for sharing them :love:

And a shout out to all the awesome forum and website sponsors for supporting this site :thanks: and promoting cannabis awareness everywhere. :thumb:

Big congrats to @Growwithme420 and @OG1969 for 2 beautiful photos :bravo:

And a special callout to @LopinNSmokin as well - I really loved your pic this month :love:
Thank you so much for the call out, it really means a lot to me. Congratulations! Beautiful photos and a wonderful person to win it. Congrats as well to the runners up.

8C1CA31D-59D3-47E3-B52C-CF073F8A38C2.jpeg

Thank you @420 and @Teddy Edwards and all staff and sponsors for keeping this a safe and wonderful place to share the canna-love. (The toasted hemp seeds found their way into the kitchen immediately, so missed the photo-op ;) ).
:love:
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom