• PotPie

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Fumado

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • pan4gold49

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol, some sweet pics popping up on this thread! So yes, I really do need to get back in the breeding program. But as Im sure all of you who have (run breeding programs before) know, it takes a lot of resources and time. And if you want to work towards something as spectacular as Nosebleed it could take years, or in nosebleeds case 4 years. Its something you really have to have a lot of patience with, especially when you dont have the resources at hand that the seed banks do. So I guess Im just hessitant to start a project that just may take up the next 2-5 yrs of my life. However you guys just may have given me the push I needed to get the ball rolling. Honestly this forum is the first to ever bear witness to Nosebleed and the story behind it. Its a lot more fun when you have people you can talk to about it. I meen I hybridised Nosebleed entirely by myself with noone knowing I was breeding or even gardening for that matter. And when people around town talk about it I kinda have to keep my mouth closed just for security reasons. But since Ive started posting on this forum its nice because I can kinda start taking psuedo credit for things Ive done. Which is really really nice since I have poured my heart and my hard earned cash into this plant for years. And until now I have never even shown a picture of the plant to anyone. In fact only me and a very select few of my friends even know what Nosebleed looks like when its still alive! lol. I really appreciate everyones great comments about my girly NoseBleed though. Like I said in an earlier thread I have been admiring her beauty for years and its nice to be able to share that with others who love the MJ plant as much as I do. Honestly its just nice to talk to other educated people about this plant. cause until I joined this forum I was one quiet solitary person, Well I guess I still am but this gives me the feeling of putting myself out there for all to see my handywork and I like not having to keep everything to myself for once. Thx again guys. And dont forget to vote at the end of this month! I would want nothing more than to win. For me there would be nothing better than to be recognised for all the hard work ive put into this plant. It would honestly make my career...lol... career, anyways ...yes... pleeeaaase vote.

oh yes and I wanted to say, nice job potpie, for your first grow Im quite impressed. My first one certainly did not look that good, lol. That was waaaayyyyy back in the day though. Great job on trimming up the bottom branches to give the tops more juice. Most people wouldnt know to do that when they first start. One question though...whta kind of light source are you using? is it outdoor or indoor? cause if its indoor, Im even more impressed. lol. Good job man, keep up the great work!

Now that I look closer it looks like maybe it just stretched a lot an thats why there arent very many lowere branches, hmmmm, I dont know. Fill me in potpie. I may have taken that little lower shooter off, but honestly its all preferance. I just dont like whispy buds, or well, I liiike all buds but I would rather have denser nugs. Thats why I always try to encourage ppl to chop off the lower small braches on most strains before starting the flower cycle (this is not a good idea for ALL strains and growing methods however, just fyi, so dont go butchering your plants unless you know what your doing, lol, I dont want to be responsible for anyone killing their beautiful ladies because of something I said). And yes plz let us know how it turned out after the drying/curing process. Im interested in how it tastes and smells, I like to know all the little nuances of every plant. I just cant help myself, I just want to soak up all the info I can find! whether its here in this forum(a great place for info), or in a book, a magazine or movie! I want to know it all someday! lol,... thats sooooo never gonna happen,... but its a good goal for me to strive for! lol. thx for the pics Potpie...mmmmm, I love potpies!

lol, some sweet pics popping up on this thread! So yes, I really do need to get back in the breeding program. But as Im sure all of you who have (run breeding programs before) know, it takes a lot of resources and time. And if you want to work towards something as spectacular as Nosebleed it could take years, or in nosebleeds case 4 years. Its something you really have to have a lot of patience with, especially when you dont have the resources at hand that the seed banks do. So I guess Im just hessitant to start a project that just may take up the next 2-5 yrs of my life. However you guys just may have given me the push I needed to get the ball rolling. Honestly this forum is the first to ever bear witness to Nosebleed and the story behind it. Its a lot more fun when you have people you can talk to about it. I meen I hybridised Nosebleed entirely by myself with noone knowing I was breeding or even gardening for that matter. And when people around town talk about it I kinda have to keep my mouth closed just for security reasons. But since Ive started posting on this forum its nice because I can kinda start taking psuedo credit for things Ive done. Which is really really nice since I have poured my heart and my hard earned cash into this plant for years. And until now I have never even shown a picture of the plant to anyone. In fact only me and a very select few of my friends even know what Nosebleed looks like when its still alive! lol. I really appreciate everyones great comments about my girly NoseBleed though. Like I said in an earlier thread I have been admiring her beauty for years and its nice to be able to share that with others who love the MJ plant as much as I do. Honestly its just nice to talk to other educated people about this plant. cause until I joined this forum I was one quiet solitary person, Well I guess I still am but this gives me the feeling of putting myself out there for all to see my handywork and I like not having to keep everything to myself for once. Thx again guys. And dont forget to vote at the end of this month! I would want nothing more than to win. For me there would be nothing better than to be recognised for all the hard work ive put into this plant. It would honestly make my career...lol... career, anyways ...yes... pleeeaaase vote.

oh yes and I wanted to say, nice job potpie, for your first grow Im quite impressed. My first one certainly did not look that good, lol. That was waaaayyyyy back in the day though. Great job on trimming up the bottom branches to give the tops more juice. Most people wouldnt know to do that when they first start. One question though...whta kind of light source are you using? is it outdoor or indoor? cause if its indoor, Im even more impressed. lol. Good job man, keep up the great work!

Now that I look closer it looks like maybe it just stretched a lot an thats why there arent very many lowere branches, hmmmm, I dont know. Fill me in potpie. I may have taken that little lower shooter off, but honestly its all preferance. I just dont like whispy buds, or well, I liiike all buds but I would rather have denser nugs. Thats why I always try to encourage ppl to chop off the lower small braches on most strains before starting the flower cycle (this is not a good idea for ALL strains and growing methods however, just fyi, so dont go butchering your plants unless you know what your doing, lol, I dont want to be responsible for anyone killing their beautiful ladies because of something I said). And yes plz let us know how it turned out after the drying/curing process. Im interested in how it tastes and smells, I like to know all the little nuances of every plant. I just cant help myself, I just want to soak up all the info I can find! whether its here in this forum(a great place for info), or in a book, a magazine or movie! I want to know it all someday! lol,... thats sooooo never gonna happen,... but its a good goal for me to strive for! lol. thx for the pics Potpie...mmmmm, I love potpies!

:scratchinghead::clap::popcorn:

Some more pics of NoseBleed for those of you who havent looked at the photo albums. ENJOY. PS:Keep in mind these pics were taken with the HPS light on so their kinda washed out from the orange glow of the HID
nosebleed_under_hps_2_resize_pic.jpg

Potpie,
Awesome grow. I hope you keep us all posted as to the final product. Either way, the plant could not look any happier!!
Many thanks DGMGH!

Thanks greenisland! I vegged using CFLs and I am flowering using a 400W HPS. All indoors. I have only done a very small amount of trimming. But I did remove just a few lower branches.
Now that I look closer it looks like maybe it just stretched a lot an thats why there arent very many lowere branches, hmmmm, I dont know. Fill me in potpie.
You are mostly correct. I did remove a few lower branches but most of what you see is just stretch. Thanks for sharing pics of your lovely girl.

plant48.jpg

Here's my first entry for the POM contest. It's actually one of two plants of my first bagseed grow. Two weeks (approx.) into flowering.

so does the poll go up on the first or should it already be up? I cant wait to see how Nosebleed stacks up against the rest. I know I like it but I want to see how many others like it (the pic that is) Im soooo excited I can hardly sleep! Its like christmas for me...no...no... ITS BETTER THAN XMAS FOR ME!!! Good luck everybody on their entry! I wish all of us the best of luck in the coming days! I LOVE this forum!! And fumando... lol, thats funny to because the second I saw the top of that plant and the super thick stem in fumandos pic I knew it had to be a commercial strain, or a more commercialized strain than most of the other pics(ok maybe I didnt know but I figured). Looks like its super healthy though man! great job on your grow!

Hey greenisland...it's funny you should say that about the 'commercial strain'. This was the first time I tried this seriously (except for a couple of plants in the window). I picked out about 5 interesting-looking bag seeds. Four I planted in one pot (big mistake, I know) and this one I just planted by itself in some Miracle-Gro. It started towering over the other four in no time. I had to change the pot 3-times it was getting so big. I should really change it again, but I don't want to disturb it, because it seems happy.

So, explain what you see that makes it a 'commercial strain'? I'm new at this!

The poll is now open for the June Plant of the Month contest.

All entries have been consolidated in post #1 on page #1 to simplify comparison

Decisions, decisions....

:cheer::popcorn::cheer:

just very unique looking, its not just another pic of an everyday common looking cannabis plant flowering.

btw pan, how was the smell from it? if you can guarantee that type of growth, maybe make a decent outdoor stealth plant?
:cheer: go pan go lol

What a great thread! The best of the best..

I hope more people will stop by, take a look, and vote! Let's give some recognition for hard work and beautiful plants.

Congratulations to all of you :goodjob:

Yeah Im sorry, didnt meen to say it was not good or anything. It would be a crazy strain for a stealth grow. Absolutally it would, a great strain for that! It reminds me of Swazi Skunk from swaziland, and that stuff is crazy good! Sorry about any confusion about that. Im am also very interested in the taste and kind of strain that was. thx guys. sorry again.

Yeah Im sorry, didnt meen to say it was not good or anything. It would be a crazy strain for a stealth grow. Absolutally it would, a great strain for that! It reminds me of Swazi Skunk from swaziland, and that stuff is crazy good! Sorry about any confusion about that. Im am also very interested in the taste and kind of strain that was. thx guys. sorry again.

pans "bush" is called Alaskan Ice from greenhouse seeds, its white widow x haze. ive heard ppl say it has the haze taste with the ww high.

i believe it grew like that because the genetics still arent all that stable, there may be a couple batches of seeds or something that will give u plants like that. now if you check BeIre, i think he grew an Alaskan Ice that came out looking like a normal plant. its a new strain, not 100% perfect yet.

but if you could cross a couple odd growing plants together a couple times maybe you would be able to stabilize that type of growth pattern.

i know i wouldnt mind having that non-nug flower formation if that meant i could have a flowering cannabis plant in my front yard and no1 would have a clue what it was.

Back
Top Bottom