• PotPie

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Fumado

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • pan4gold49

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking like a close race guys! I couldnt have chosen a better month to post my pics. All these plants are absolutally stunning!! Yet I still am hoping to take the win, lol. Thank you to everyone who has voted, whether it was for me or not. You gotta love soniq420 and his super moderating skillz keeping this site clean and friendly for all.

Yeah I know, Im growing grey hairs over here just watching this poll. Its hard to watch something you have spent so much time money and effort on being the center of such critical judging. Nerve racking. Im sure everyone else is feeling the same way too. lol.

Congratulations to this month's winners..

June 2009: Plant of the Month
1st: greenisland
2nd: PotPie
3rd: pan4gold49

Rep points and titles being adjusted right now ;)

Thanks so much for your participation and congratulations on your respective victories

Was a very close race. I think it was beauty versuses girth and since I like both it was so hard for me to make a decision. Congrats on both but I didn't quite understand the third place winner's plant. It was large but so damn stringy I would not want it in my garden. I like alot of Pan's work but not this one. Sorry for being brutaly honest.

Yeah, Potpies plants sure were girthy. That nosebleed plant probably only pulled like 3 ozs. I dont remember what potpie said he got off of his plant but Im sure it was more than that. Next time I plan on trimming back some of the leaves so people can see the purple green nugs in the center more. Its a super dense indica, but I love the colors this plant makes! Thanks to everyone who voted in the contest. Must appreciated!!

Congrats on the win greenisland! Well done. you created a beautiful plant.

Many thanks to everyone who voted for me. I am very pleased considering this is my first grow. Sorry I didn't check in yesterday. I was harvesting all day. Not that there was that much to harvest in 11 hours, it's just that I'm still a noob and learning my craft. I'll post up pix of the harvest in my grow journal later today.

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom