420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: December 2011

Vote for Plant of the Month - December 2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a great way to start off the new year!! I'm beyond proud and excited about this win!

Thank you :420: for giving all of us a chance to enter these great contests!

A huge thank you to the sponsors that support these contests:thanks: I'm looking forward to trying the new products I will be receiving!

Hats off to all the entries this month, some very beautiful plants indeed. Great job everyone!

Last, but not least. Thanks to everyone that voted this month! Not just those who chose my plant to be the best, but all 71 of you that exercised your right to vote :goodjob:

THANK YOU ALL!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!! :peace:

Yarddog,
Nice looking plant. Congrats on the win and a nice way to start 2012!

Thank you SteveHman! It was a great way to start off 2012!

Rock on Yard Dog...you deserve it my friend!!! :adore: :goodjob: :thumb: :cheer: :welldone: :bravo: :high-five: :thanks: :Namaste:

Thanks Warrior! That means a lot, my friend :thanks: I had so much fun growing out that Purple Kush...and she just keeps giving, and giving! :peace:

Once again, can't wait to grow that strain!!! ET has it going on!!

Be sure to send me some pics when you get it going! I would love to run Purple Kush again, and clones are impossible to find.

I had to update this! I didn't feel right doing so before POTY was over.

All my prizes arrived, and I can't thank everyone enough! :thanks:

I'm so excited about everything I received, I have to once again thank those who voted for my Purple Kush :thanks:

Thank you :420: for the...ahem...nug jar. Let's just say, I can't wait for my next harvest to fill that bad boy!

SNS went above and beyond! Thank you SNS Sierra Natural Science Inc Home I've always loved your product! It is the best, and you're local :high-five:

Blue Planet Nutrients...what can I say, they are top notch!! Blue Planet Nutrients I messaged them through here, and to my surprise I received a response lightning fast. I inquired about some of their other products to purchase, again, great communication. Long story short I have their full line ready for my next grow. The ingredients and the products themselves look awesome!

Thank you Humate Supreme for your prize package! :thanks:
Grow Healthy Medical Marijuana with Humate Supreme
I've always wanted to grow two separate types of medicine. One being organic.
Humate Supreme sent me everything I need to go from start to finish with their products. The icing on the cake was the simple to read instructions they include. I'm stoked to try this organic approach for my next my lst, small space grow (always wishing I had more space...).

Thanks again everyone! If you're growing, enter your plant. Great prizes to be won here!

Can't wait to see future entries! January was great!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom