• Richardson was - White Widow Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Metal Halide - Skywalker OG

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have you harvested yet? Curious of the weight

Thanks again everyone.

I chopped her a couple days ago. Waiting on her to dry to get final weights. Given her tent mates, her size in comparison, and what they pulled, I'd estimate 10+ oz. I'll know more for certain in a couple days.

Thanks again everyone.

I chopped her a couple days ago. Waiting on her to dry to get final weights. Given her tent mates, her size in comparison, and what they pulled, I'd estimate 10+ oz. I'll know more for certain in a couple days.
And that was an Auto!? Crazy. Good job!

And that was an Auto!? Crazy. Good job!

Yes, an auto. The Girl Scout Cookies that was being choked out in the corner by the 2 Blue Dream'matics I had going pulled over 9oz. She was smaller but incredibly dense. The other Blue Dream'matic tipped the scales around the 9oz mark too and wasn't as big as the POTM entry. Hoping for 28oz total for 3 autos in 7sq/ft with 300 watts of light. This grow definitely smashed my previous best. I switched nutes this grow. Trying the same nutes/feed schedule this next run to see if the change had anything to do with it or if it was an anomaly.

Yes, an auto. The Girl Scout Cookies that was being choked out in the corner by the 2 Blue Dream'matics I had going pulled over 9oz. She was smaller but incredibly dense. The other Blue Dream'matic tipped the scales around the 9oz mark too and wasn't as big as the POTM entry. Hoping for 28oz total for 3 autos in 7sq/ft with 300 watts of light. This grow definitely smashed my previous best. I switched nutes this grow. Trying the same nutes/feed schedule this next run to see if the change had anything to do with it or if it was an anomaly.

That's very impressive. I thought I had a contender in this contest... maybe next time

Seriously. That's an amazing season. Looks more than 9oz to me, fingers crossed!

Fantastic! That has to be close to a record, if not an Auto record at least for that strain. You just changed my opinion of Autos. Nicely done.

Pretty sure @LEDRF has had bigger autos and holds that title. Don't know what the biggest yield is for a Blue Dream'matic.

Pretty sure @LEDRF has had bigger autos and holds that title. Don't know what the biggest yield is for a Blue Dream'matic.
I found the grow with the 3 pound plant. Pretty interesting. I'm a bit of a pessimist... I personally dont believe it was 3 pounds.

The plant picture I posted last month was just over 1 pound. Now it's obvious his buds are crazy huge, much bigger than mine, but they're larfy and not at all solid. My only question is did he weigh it wet or dry.

I'm not saying mine is bigger than his in any way, it wasnt. h
He grew a monster and should be commended, but 3 pounds? The plant next to my 1 pound plant did a bit over 10oz. The two together weighed exactly 27oz and filled a 4x6' space

Maybe I'm just being contrary. I'll bet yours was better quality

Back
Top Bottom