Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waknbak88 - Glue Berry OG

• Greengostarr - WWxBB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats. Asesino85!:bravo::thumb:

Thanks Cola. When I first started on these forums your plants were some of the first I stumbled upon and was almost in shock at how nice plants could look. Crazy to think I've even produced something in the ballpark of what you do.

And to everyone else, it's always an honor winning something in this community. Thanks to all who voted for me and congratulated me. See you guys again in January! ;)

Thanks Cola. When I first started on these forums your plants were some of the first I stumbled upon and was almost in shock at how nice plants could look. Crazy to think I've even produced something in the ballpark of what you do.

And to everyone else, it's always an honor winning something in this community. Thanks to all who voted for me and congratulated me. See you guys again in January! ;)
Did you mean your not gonna be active till January or there isn't another plant of the month till Jan?

Did you mean your not gonna be active till January or there isn't another plant of the month till Jan?

I'm always active in my perpetual journal which is in my signature. Stop on by! If you win you can't enter a plant for 3 months so that is what I was referring to!

Back
Top Bottom