420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: June 2017

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month - June 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello again everyone. Somehow almost forgot the contests this month lol As summer approaches there has been lots to do around here!

Lots of great entries this month, much greater than mine will be this month :rofl: Still waiting on most of mine to fatten up, including this one...

I'm going to throw in my little Dark Devil Auto this time around. Only on day 56, started flowering after 20 days of veg but she's showing off some nice sized buds already with good trichome production. This girl had a rough go during some bending and training, she lost one of her tops. So in the end, she wound up looking like an untrained and untopped plant since I didn't want to mess with her anymore after that.

SAM_5021.JPG
SAM_5024.JPG

Such a tight race in here, with 4 different plants at that!! If it stays this close I will be sure to wait until the very end to vote :) haha

will not start to spam somewhere useless tho so ill get my posts the normal way i gues ^^
ill post u a little taste i made today just to share with you all already !
my pineapple express fastbuds in flower (like 2-3weeks left)
IMG_20170625_155843.jpg

also any moderation knows why i cannot update my ongoing grow report threat? have to post my replys now since the edit button isnt there for some reason, rather keep my reports clean ^^

I wish we could vote for our top 3. There are so many good looking plants this month. I've narrowed it down to 3 hence Top 3. Okay, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to list my top 3 here and then I'll vote for the one who doesn't have as many votes. Is that fair?

Okay, here are the 3 in the order I came upon them:

1. the very first one posted by Teddy - Canad420 - Night Queen Auto

2. OldSchool 64 - Trainwreck Auto (we had huge buds with our Trainwreck, too)

3. Twox - Purple Urkle

Well done, everyone!

:bravo:

I wish we could vote for our top 3. There are so many good looking plants this month. I've narrowed it down to 3 hence Top 3. Okay, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to list my top 3 here and then I'll vote for the one who doesn't have as many votes. Is that fair?

Okay, here are the 3 in the order I came upon them:

1. the very first one posted by Teddy - Canad420 - Night Queen Auto

2. OldSchool 64 - Trainwreck Auto (we had huge buds with our Trainwreck, too)

3. Twox - Purple Urkle

Well done, everyone!

:bravo:

:partyboy: <- I was trying to find a smiley that was blushing but I like this guy. He's cool..
Thanx for the compliments. Everybody always has some amazing plants so catching a vote or 2 is all I need to keep that fire inside burning. .. :high-five:
I'll keep trying though and I'm pretty sure I'll find a winner someday.. best of luck everybody

:partyboy: <- I was trying to find a smiley that was blushing but I like this guy. He's cool..
Thanx for the compliments. Everybody always has some amazing plants so catching a vote or 2 is all I need to keep that fire inside burning. .. :high-five:
I'll keep trying though and I'm pretty sure I'll find a winner someday.. best of luck everybody

I know the feeling. I'm quite pleased with my unruly plant this month - and totally stoked that a couple of folks agree with me :)

This might be my new favorite section of the forums:rollit:

I've not voted yet but have picked my top 5! They are in order of submission:

GrowchyGreenz - Gold Leaf
Underthunder - Incredible Bulk
Twox - Purple Urkle
Cola Monster - OG Kush x Grand Daddy Purple
Radogast - Lilly

Really nice pictures everyone. This will be a tough decision..can't wait to see who wins. :goodluck: all!

has a winner been selected ?
can i show my pics to enter them in the contest ?

You can still vote for this month in all 3 contests. Between the 1st and 14th of every month (new thread each month) you can enter your plant or nug, or nominate someone for member of the month. Then from the 15th on you can cast your votes.

Be sure to read the contest rules and guidelines in the very first post of each contest. Happy voting my friend! If ya need more help let me know or pm me

Back
Top Bottom