• Japawe - Papaya

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Organic indoor grown Jade Dragon-Pheno #2 (Green Crack x Grand Daddy Purple):

DSC018265.JPG

DSC028746.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

So many amazing grows:bravo: I'm always in awe and debate whether or not I should even submit - but this lady's taken 150 days of my life so I had to give it a shot. She's a SourJack fem from CropKingSeeds that I thought was an auto. Had to severely tie her down to keep her in the 30" high tent.

IMG_72439.JPG

IMG_72537.JPG

Well I'll try my shot at this. This is my first grow, this is Purple Stilton AKA Purple Cheese from Auto Seeds. These were taken 3 days ago at day 60 from sprout. She's standing pretty at about 2ft tall from the surface of the coco
20170504_012607.jpg
20170504_013102.jpg

Well I'll try my shot at this. This is my first grow, this is Purple Stilton AKA Purple Cheese from Auto Seeds. These were taken 3 days ago at day 60 from sprout. She's standing pretty at about 2ft tall from the surface of the coco

If that's a first grow, you're on to something. Good job my friend. You'll be enjoying the harvest soon.

20170504_012607.jpg
20170504_013102.jpg

My goodness she's a beast! :goodjob:

Nice plants, everyone. Deciding on who to vote for will require some thought (as usual).

Lol... I was looking for a bud and then it hit me.

What, was it stuck to the ceiling, lol? I used to that... But I wasn't always home when they fell - and, well, other people often were ;) .

here is a Super Skunk photo that is 101 days old today.grown in a shot size solo cup

Awesome! Seems like every time I try growing a plant in a small container, I forget about it. Gave a Sensi Seeds Jack Herer clone away a few weeks ago that was in a 6-ounce Styrofoam coffee cup. It had been in vegetative growth for "a while." Think it was about 49½" tall, lol (and skinny - only three branches). Just another abused and ignored houseplant....

What, was it stuck to the ceiling, lol? I used to that... But I wasn't always home when they fell - and, well, other people often were ;) .

Your drying technique is strange my friend... lol.. I guess they're ready when they fall? :) I wouldn't mind getting thumped upside the head as long as I can smoke it with you afterwards.:passitleft:

Medical Mass from Royal Queen Seeds

Once again I'm as proud of the stem as I am of the flowers. 5 oz. on 4 fat branches.
20170418_185958.jpg
20170418_185939.jpg

Nice job mate!!

I checked Royal Queen website and for Medical Mass they talk about a yield of 500-550 for a plant in 1 square meter. I also harvested a RQS plant recently, which is Shining Silver Haze, and they say this plant yields 600-650 per square meter. I checked your journal and I can say that the data sheets are kinda precise for our situation. I don't know it is completely genetics but my plant yielded slightly more than your plant. Considering the huge stem and the nice big pot you got there, ur plant looks like it could have yielded like 300 grams man. But some strains yield lower amounts I guess but make up for that in other aspects like having medical effect or unique taste, smell stuff. Still I wonder if the values on data sheets are facts...

I am just having trouble choosing the right strain for my next soil/scrog grow.I need high yields from small grow room but at the same time I want to try those more sophisticated low yield strains like Dr.Grinspoon. Too many great strains but not enough time to grow them all. They should f*ck*n legalise this one of the most beneficial plants so we can grow like 10 different strains at a time. I think weed is not for everyone, moreover not every strain is for everyone. People should have the opportunity to decide which ones work best for them and smoke responsibly with a convinient way of tripping, even though they get too baked doing that :)

Peace :grinjoint:

Nice job mate!!

I checked Royal Queen website and for Medical Mass they talk about a yield of 500-550 for a plant in 1 square meter. I also harvested a RQS plant recently, which is Shining Silver Haze, and they say this plant yields 600-650 per square meter. I checked your journal and I can say that the data sheets are kinda precise for our situation. I don't know it is completely genetics but my plant yielded slightly more than your plant. Considering the huge stem and the nice big pot you got there, ur plant looks like it could have yielded like 300 grams man. But some strains yield lower amounts I guess but make up for that in other aspects like having medical effect or unique taste, smell stuff. Still I wonder if the values on data sheets are facts...

I am just having trouble choosing the right strain for my next soil/scrog grow.I need high yields from small grow room but at the same time I want to try those more sophisticated low yield strains like Dr.Grinspoon. Too many great strains but not enough time to grow them all. They should f*ck*n legalise this one of the most beneficial plants so we can grow like 10 different strains at a time. I think weed is not for everyone, moreover not every strain is for everyone. People should have the opportunity to decide which ones work best for them and smoke responsibly with a convinient way of tripping, even though they get too baked doing that :)

Thanks for the compliment. :)

I grew 2 RQS strains this grow and very happy with both.
This plant is only 3.5 sq.ft. At 11 sq.ft./sq. meter that makes max yield about 175-190 grams. She came close. But as you said, still room for improvement. ;)
:Namaste:

Nice job mate!!

I've been in contact with barneys seeds about dr.grinspoon. They said 2 mths an they will have seeds. This will be the next big scrog I do :)

Back
Top Bottom