• Sativasavvy - GC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IndyRacerNick - King Tut

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There great plants..all worthy.
but ya cant beat the heavy hitters..
they could post a seedling and still win i think..

My plant isn't worthy, but maybe next month or the following. Laqueefa is becoming a big, fat n nasty, ghetto hood plant.

I feel ya. Apparently my cannabis plants get no love.... Next contest I will enter one of my heirloom brandywine plants!!!

Personally, when ever I enter one of these contests...I have little or no expectations of winning...there are so many great entries and photography skillz...But... even one vote for an entry I put in, puts a smile on my face...cause' someone else saw the same beauty in it I did...these friendly comps, I think inspire growers to achieve more...and it shows!...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

I was being honest. My plant isn't worthy of being in this contest in her current "state". Once she gets real fat and nasty she will be back and I'll be sure to get the DSLR out and not just the camera phone.

Personally, when ever I enter one of these contests...I have little or no expectations of winning...there are so many great entries and photography skillz...But... even one vote for an entry I put in, puts a smile on my face...cause' someone else saw the same beauty in it I did...these friendly comps, I think inspire growers to achieve more...and it shows!...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

I feel the same way Doc. .. Every single picture I absolutely love! The whole process is a blast. I like the pic I put in but if I would of waited I would of had one I thought was better... oh well right. These are all gorgeous and it's a great way to pass time and see how others are doing. Good luck!!!! ..

:smokin:

And you do not complain if not picked for a voting... Kudos!

It is just fun to compete, I know I might never win but I don't care. I just love growing pot. My focus is solely on getting better and with time and learning is all it takes to make that happen. This app has extensive knowledge from the pro to the rookie and everything in between. Good people,good vibes, beautiful flowers , beautiful buds. What's not to love , this
Place has
Been my new
Facebook for like a year now .

May I just remind all entrants that, as stated in the contest guidelines published in the first post in-thread every month, updating with new photographs of your entry is not permitted.

In addition, please do not post random plant photos here. There's a great thread for those - Plant and Bud Photos

The contest thread is only for photos of the entries themselves. Anything else will confuse the voting. And me. ;)

:thanks:

This is soooo exciting!

I'm sure we all appreciate Teddy's time and patience during these contests. It is definitely for fun, but does come with sweet prizes.

Thanks, Teddy!

Back
Top Bottom