420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: June 2017

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month - June 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
420-magazine-mobile1046003617.jpg
my BC big bud buckling under weight

Wow theres some amazing plants already!
Clearly tight competition.
Ive never bothered entering these because my plants always seemed sub par.

But i finally have a plant im confident can make some noise... Hopefully.

Anyways heres my northern lights from nirvana at week 7 of flower. Thanks and good luck everyone

420-magazine-mobile2036812985.jpg

420-magazine-mobile263751491.jpg

I've had to delete and advise on a few entries this month.

Please remember - two photos max, one of which must show at least most of the plant. And you need a minimum of 50 posts to enter (and vote).

Please check the rules in the first post in-thread before entering. Cuts down on work for everyone. Especially Teddy. :thanks:

I've had to delete and advise on a few entries this month.

Please remember - two photos max, one of which must show at least most of the plant. And you need a minimum of 50 posts to enter (and vote).

Please check the rules in the first post in-thread before entering. Cuts down on work for everyone. Especially Teddy. :thanks:
Hello Teddy. Kind of new around here and my first time entering a contest. Read the rules and noticed it says to upload to the photo gallery first. Is this possible using the mobile app? I know we can't vote yet but not sure if our pics go to the gallery. When I add my pictures it shows a 420 mag URL in the post, so I assumed that was going to the photo gallery. I saw the post about pics not showing the 420mag logo and noticed mine didn't have it either so figured I would check. My entry hasn't been deleted, so assume I'm ok but just want to clarify as I'm a little cloudy if my pics are actually going to the photo gallery or not. Thank you.

Cks blueberry Cks white voodoo BC big bud Insanity seeds big bud Pineapple Express from G13 labs Alien OG dhn source Sunset sherbert dhn source and cheese 710 genetics. Plus I like to cross different strains that I get from other companies I have two projects in order I am taking my pure Afghan and turning it into an auto Afghan and then I am taking my blueberry and I am going to cross it with Pineapple Express and call it expressed blueberries I have a phone that just started if you are interested in stopping by I'm always up for new ideas and I'm always up to answer question just search LMAO cloning for dummies I don't just do cloning I'm also working on making feminized seeds and regular seeds

I had another plant lined up for this month but I forgot to get pics... oops..

This is my Purple Urkle a day before harvest. She's been getting a flush for the last two weeks and hasn't been watered for 5 days. Her leaves are all lime green and starting to droop real bad. I'm attempting to let her die in the soil before I chop her down as a experiment. Tomorrow all her fans will be removed and she will be chopped into sections to dry untrimmed. My goal for this harvest is to get a top notch flavor with the smoothest inhale I can achieve. I figured I would get a few pics tonight because tomorrow's pics will be dedicated to my Journal..

20170610_210426.jpg

20170610_210303.jpg

For the thrill of the competition I'm going to throw my hat in the ring and enter my latest creation which is a two-way cross of OG Kush x Grand Daddy Purple as she begins day 61 of flowering. Enjoy and best of luck to all!:goodluck:

DSC027098.JPG

DSC027777.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I would like to introduce Delicatessen Seeds Lilly - about 3' tall, these photos were taken on June 1st, 3 days before harvest.

She was easy to grow (Doc Bud's HiBrix Kit) with nice strong branches and harvested in 8 weeks - pretty good deal for a 92% sativa (75% The Congo - 17% La Reunion - 8% Pakistani Chitral/indica.)

In last nights fresh-dried smoke test, she delivered a LONG lasting sativa high energy high (over 4 hours from 2 hits) with no raciness. Mostly a typical sativa clear and awake but with a touch of the classic indica stone and a smaller touch of alcoholic stupidity and lack of inhibition. Freshly harvested and dried, she smells like Smarties candies. I expect her aroma and stone to be a bit different after she cures. But the freshy hits aren't bad. Smooth as expected with bud washed, near organic cannabis :)

20170601_110531-1.jpg

See the happy faces in the buds :) - pistils are mature, trichomes are mostly clear (in this photo.)

20170601_110339.jpg

My first coco POTM entry!! The strain is Moneymaker and she was a delight to grow in canna coco. Love all the entries, congrats everyone.

Peace!!

20170612_214014.jpg

20170612_214308.jpg

Back
Top Bottom