• Driller2500 - Green Crack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sativasavvy - GC

• IndyRacerNick - King Tut

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You all made this month's choice sooooo difficult. I had to go with the one that made me gasp the loudest. Thank you for adding this delight to my evening. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Wow, thanx for the love everybody, super shocked I got a few votes.. It's not always about winning, a few votes telling you you did a good job goes a long ways..

Some beautiful Plants this month.. I'm giving my vote to Shaggn.. There's some ruff completion this month and I feel like this plant deserved a little more love than it recieved. Healthy, frosty, nice structure with a dash of color..:bravo:
I think you did a fantastic job on her and felt like I needed to send a little love your way..:high-five:

This one is just as tough as they usually are. I'd have had to resort to placing the best (which would be most of them) choices into a hat... If one didn't look like a neatly trained and well-behaved TREE ;) .

Looks like Cola Monster has done his monster cola thing again.

Congratulations CM. Thoroughly deserved as ever. :adore:

Don't worry, folks. The good news is that the winner can't re-enter for three months. So fill your boots in August's competition with no fear of the Monster entering. ;)

Way to grow, Cola Monster! Congratulations on your organic masterpiece.

I hear that, Cola Monster, he has steadily been putting out some fantastic plants for a long ass time. And they all are monsters. Congrats CM and Keepem Green

Why am I not surprised Cola Monster. :laughtwo: Well done, once again sir. :bravo: I like the way you keep the bar so high. One of these days I'll get courageous enough to jump into this contest........ although I'm hoping it's not a month you enter. Lol!

Congratulations on a well- deserved win. :green_heart:

Thanks to all you kind folks who voted for my entry this month, it's much appreciated!:thanks: I'm flattered, humbled, and honored to say the least plus happy to be part of this one of a kind cannabis loving community.:circle-of-love: You're all good people!:high-five:

Thanks again for everything & see ya all in three months!:Namaste:

I still can't believe I actually got a vote! :ganjamon:
Thank you and Congratulations ColaMonster on another well deserved win. :adore:

Back
Top Bottom