• Driller2500 - Green Crack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sativasavvy - GC

• IndyRacerNick - King Tut

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought I would give it a shot, some very nice plants already.
This is my Buckeye Purple plant at 9 weeks. Second time growing this plant, she's a keeper for sure.
Good luck everyone and stay stoned.
IMG_2475_1280x1035_.jpg

IMG_2477_1280x853_.jpg

I'd like to know more about this plant!! Beautiful!!

Thanks Mag7, the breeder is Melvanetics, I bought the seeds from Firestax. They were hard to come by, always out of stock. I waited for the seed drop ready to make my order and lucked out.
Buckeye Purple is Gorilla Grape x Granddaddy Purple, it has a grape fuel smell when growing and the taste is the same, to me anyways.
Smaller buds but nice and dense, great bag appeal.

Hi there everyone, so excited first time grow for my husband and I and I know some people on here sure helped througout the process and we our very grateful. Our plant we would like to enter in the 420 July 2017 Plant of the month contest is our Green crack, she is the biggest of our grow and we are proud parents of this pretty lady ! Enjoy the pics Please vote for me !
IMG_120543.JPG
IMG_120439.JPG
MegsyB, if I may ask how do you like your Green Crack, I have never tried it before but I did order some God's Green Crack which is a cross between God Bud and Green Crack. Just wondering what I have to look forward to.
Very nice looking plant.

MegsyB, if I may ask how do you like your Green Crack, I have never tried it before but I did order some God's Green Crack which is a cross between God Bud and Green Crack. Just wondering what I have to look forward to.
Very nice looking plant.

Hi robert63 , this is my first time growing green crack but we have smoked plenty of it before and it was banging !!! So we are super excited and I can tell you that it absolutely smells amazing and it's the only one of mine I tried training at all and it's paying off she is a beauty... So I think your looking forward to some yummy smoke !!! Good luck ..

Hi robert63 , this is my first time growing green crack but we have smoked plenty of it before and it was banging !!! So we are super excited and I can tell you that it absolutely smells amazing and it's the only one of mine I tried training at all and it's paying off she is a beauty... So I think your looking forward to some yummy smoke !!! Good luck ..
*sorry everyone for jumping off topic*

MegsyB,

Awesome plant! This is actually going to be my next grow. I always wanted to try it. How long did you go from seedling to harvest? And was it a regular or auto?

I bet it smells! We need to get a smellcam or something. This is going to be me next grow.

I have a chemical analyzer coming in can't wait to see how good .
My grow looks like a science lab and I enjoy playing mad scientist lol!! Couldnt believe they were so tough they were taking 2000 ppm of nutrients for the last two weeks of flower before flush I am now a Green Crack lover for life !!! And yes danky as HELL

Like to enter my white widow photo from seedman seeds..got as a freebee..ive nick named her Big Bertha..lol
she is at 62 inches tall after cropping 3 times 12 inches..she is 4 ft across the top.biggest ive tried to grow in 5 gal pail.drinks 2 gallons daily...buds from top to bottom...now about a month into budding..looks like a big yield coming on her.got to be a pound plus...hope you all like her..
peace!!!

20170710_210115.jpg

20170710_210616.jpg

:bravo: Great job everybody.. This is hands down the best Plant of the Month I've seen in awhile. So many perfect 10s. :high-five:

My humble entry.
Candy Urkle Creamsicle pheno..
These are after a 2 week flush in harvest day. She received no training at all and grew all natural and untopped. Temp wise she had a high of 82 and a low of 74. To keep her side branches up I whooped her with a bamboo stick for a few hours a day like 50 shades of gray.:rofl::helpsmilie:

High fives for everyone surviving this summer with some beautiful plants.
20170710_195500.jpg
20170708_055839.jpg

Back
Top Bottom