• Driller2500 - Green Crack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sativasavvy - GC

• IndyRacerNick - King Tut

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Landrace Sativa "Thai Stick". Earthy, spicy. An absolute connoisseurs weed. This lady flowered for 18 weeks. She just got bigger and bigger as I pushed the limits on her feeding schedule. When opening the curing jars, your eyes begin to water and sting lightly as you take a huge wiff of the thick odor. The smoke is incredibly smooth with a highly recognizable aroma and taste unique to this particular strain. The high is truly special. I hate to use the over used word euphoric, but this weed with get you believing you can accomplish anything. Not a bad thing. Trippy, totally stoked on life, and wanting to share the experience with anyone you run across while stoned. Most of these buds ended up three plus inches in diameter. Unbelievable for a landrace sativa. She was babied tho. I want to share her with all of you right now.

IMG_480510.JPG

IMG_480615.JPG

Good luck to everyone. A lot of these plants are truly amazing looking. It's going to be a tough contest.
:Namaste:

Hello guys , Im proud to present my first ever entry, 2nd ever grow .
1st a shoutout to the forum without your help, I wouldnt be posting this today, and second to our sponsor @LEDRF - BLACK LED - your lights rock dude :))

A little bit of info : Strain is Northern Lights Automatic - Sensi Seeds grown in COCO under the PERFECT SUN 1000, Advanced nutrients line that has been trained using Nebula's Manifold Tutorial - More Efficient Main-Lining ( the tutorial says you should not use it on AUTOS but I will never use another training method in my life - the structure is amazing, like a candelabra with big fat collas ) . I also used the chop of the tip of the bud trick to get fatter buds and I can say it works 100%. I only used it on half the plant ( just to see if it has any effect ) and the half I used it on deff had bigger buds, I would recommend to anyone, such a simple trick. Expecting at least 6-7OZ .

Chopped down at day 90 from seed after an 8 day flush. it smells amazing and after slow drying for 1 week in the dark it will go into jars with the 62% BOVEDA packs for at least a month. Hope you enjoy them. PS : Nice job everybody and good luck

IMG_89648.JPG
IMG_89635.JPG

Hi there everyone, so excited first time grow for my husband and I and I know some people on here sure helped througout the process and we our very grateful. Our plant we would like to enter in the 420 July 2017 Plant of the month contest is our Green crack, she is the biggest of our grow and we are proud parents of this pretty lady ! Enjoy the pics Please vote for me !
IMG_120543.JPG
IMG_120439.JPG

I thought I would give it a shot, some very nice plants already.
This is my Buckeye Purple plant at 9 weeks. Second time growing this plant, she's a keeper for sure.
Good luck everyone and stay stoned.
IMG_2475_1280x1035_.jpg

IMG_2477_1280x853_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom