420Mag App change?

Are you saying the posts people made with pictures using 420, only those photos won't load? That's why I can see some photos and not others.

Sent from my SM-G355M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes

The chat room was a mistake to begin with, we never asked for it, nor did we give permission to the company to install it. Unfortunately, there is no way to moderate the communications, it's a serious legal issue for us. :sorry:

Understood thanks for clearing that up although kinda liked the 420 chat it made it a lot Easyer to talk and cominicate with fellow 420 users

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ahhhhhhhh yeah chatting was fun Velk got to know you better lol

Oh btw am on this at least every 8 hours and has worked seamlessly since upgrade couldn't be happier with it all. Shame about chat legal issues thanks guys!!!

It made it a lot Easyer to cominicate hopefully 420 can sort a new chat system for the future .good getting to know people better

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I tried the app this morning on my own journal that I know I uploaded the pictures through the 420 website. The pictures still won't load, I went as far as clearing the data and cache on the app. Did not try reinstalling yet. I did go to 'web view' while on my journal and can see all pictures just fine and loads fast. Maybe my phone didn't like the app update? because it was working fine before.

Edit: When i was in the web view mode and then hit the back button to go back to the app mode, now all the pictures loaded. wth?

edit, edit, oh boy, i exited the app and restarted it and pictures won't load again, this app not working for my phone.

I went through the whole uninstall - reinstall process and the pictures in my journal still won't load through the 420 app. I even turned on the location and still nothing. I'm done, I tried all i can think of. Oh also when you enter your username and password it takes you back to the 'guest' page, you have to close the app and reopen to get logged in properly.

Hi DeanB

We are sorry you are having this frustrating problem. I see that you've been updating your journal, but it looks as if you're not using the app for that.

We have tried many times, however cannot replicate your issue.

I have sent you a PM requesting some further information to help us work this through with you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom