5 week of flower leaves turning yellow with brown tips n edges

nubie1

this started at the end of week 2 of flower its now week 5 and it's progressing. Im loosing leaves and stunted growth im using Botanicare nute, ebb n grow sys 3 1000wtt hps iv recently lowered my ppm from 1300 to 800 this is my first attempt with the ebb n grow if this crop cant be saved id like to figure out the problem for next crop any advice is much appreciated tks: SO MUCH ;)

Pics would be great. I use botanicare as well. I never go much above 1100 ppm at peak flowering, at least with the strains I've been growing, much more than that and I start getting nute burn. The other constant source of problems is. PH

Check your nutritional values nubie1. After growing for years it always seems that it falls back to the ph value like weasalcracker mentioned or another compound.

hi mate
it would be helpsul if u stated the growing medium for these sorts of questions.
If soil , Id say leave the nutes for abit, let the plant absorb everything it has stored in the soil. I think u are experiencing nute burn where the plant has been over fed. Give only ph water till you see some recovery then SLOWLY aplly nutes at lower strengths.

Also i know ths might seem silly but make sure u ph after adding nutes.

peace bro

im using clay pebbles, im not even sure of the proper feeding schedule by that i mean how often to flood and how long too keep it flooded . I am flooding for 30 min every four hours when the lights are on . my ph is never higher than 6.3 and low as 5.5. im trying to post a pic but cant figure it out tks again for the info

Back
Top Bottom